The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift 2 Unleashed's Autolog, loyalty bonuses detailed

+2
Stucowie
mosher666
6 posters

Go down

Shift 2 Unleashed's Autolog, loyalty bonuses detailed Empty Shift 2 Unleashed's Autolog, loyalty bonuses detailed

Post  mosher666 Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:57 am

As you may already know, Shift 2 Unleashed will incorporate Autolog, the competition-between-friends system introduced by Criterion in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit; however, it's not just a quick port job. Autolog in Shift 2 Unleashed is far more robust and delivers loads more information to players. Also, the UI is more intuitive, which was the biggest issue this writer had with the offering in Hot Pursuit.

The way it works is largely the same: at any time, you can press a button and be presented with your Autolog, which will list track times for your friends and recommend courses for you to take them down in -- that's old hat. Producer Jesse Abney says Autolog is now "Need for Speed DNA" -- it'll be in every Need for Speed game from here on out. Its feature set is now enhanced to not only provide track times for unique events, but will now also segregate data based on quick race tracks, race types, automotive disciplines and will even document times on individual segments of a particular track. So it's going beyond "hey this is the time your friend got on this race, now beat it" seen in Hot Pursuit.

Finally, we were also told about a new loyalty incentive program for Need for Speed gamers. Those who played Hot Pursuit will gain access to two extra cars: the Pagani Cinque Roadster racer and Lamborghini Reventon police car. Racers will gain access to these cars when they log into Shift 2 using the same EA account they used in Hot Pursuit, following input of their Online Pass code.

Source: joystiq.com
mosher666
mosher666
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Mosher666
Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2010-09-09
TGD Reputation : 80
TGD Elite Member Points : 6770

Back to top Go down

Shift 2 Unleashed's Autolog, loyalty bonuses detailed Empty Re: Shift 2 Unleashed's Autolog, loyalty bonuses detailed

Post  Stucowie Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:03 am

Sounds good... I will be picking shift 2 up at some point!

I think the autolog feature is a great idea, and worked well in NFS: HP but I hope they dont make it too complicated with all the info it provides.. Do we really need to know someone's first sector time etc..? All I wanna know is what time they had overall!
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stucowie
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2010-10-27
TGD Reputation : 59
TGD Elite Member Points : 6035

http://gamingbyt-bo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Shift 2 Unleashed's Autolog, loyalty bonuses detailed Empty Re: Shift 2 Unleashed's Autolog, loyalty bonuses detailed

Post  stubbymite Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:34 am

i didnt look at this game cause i was unsure about the first one but after playing it again the other day what a game and i cnt wait for this one either.

New screenshots and trailers can be seen here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10070

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:15 pm

100% must buy.

The first SHIFT game is the best racer on the 360
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25634

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Kent hammer wrote:The first SHIFT game is the best racer on the 360

You usually claim that's Ridge Racer 6...
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13304

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:09 pm

RR6 is 2nd best, I changed my view, but its damn close and I love them both.
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaNdMaN Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:47 am

Will definitely be picking this up on release, I loved the first one. After playing Shift, FM3 felt like driving a Sinclair C5!
SaNdMaN
SaNdMaN
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : LNG SaNdMaN
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-01-29
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 4884

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:10 pm

SHIFT 2 Unleashed for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game entertainment system and PC owners are getting an extra bonus for playing other EA racing games.

Eligible Games:
Need For Speed™ Hot Pursuit
220xXXX_game-box

Need For Speed™ Hot Pursuit players will receive a career boosting 1000 XP, $10,000 in-game cash plus instant access to the Lamborghini Reventón cop car and the Pagani Zonda Cinque Hot Pursuit Edition. This is for players on PC, Xbox 360® and the PlayStation®3.

Need For Speed™ World
220xXXX_game-box

Need For Speed™ World players will receive 1000 XP to kick start your career and $10,000 in-game cash towards buying their dream car. This is exclusive to PC players.

Need For Speed™ SHIFT
220xXXX_game-box

Need For Speed™ SHIFT players will receive a career boosting 2000 XP and $20,000 in-game cash towards buying their dream car. This is for players on PC, Xbox 360® and the PlayStation®3.

Need For Speed™ Undercover
220xXXX_game-box

Need For Speed™ Undercover will receive a career boosting 1000 XP and $10,000 in-game cash towards buying their dream car. This is for players on PC, Xbox 360® and the PlayStation®3.

To qualify, you must use the same EA Account for each eligible game and have logged in to your same EA Account to play that eligible game. To receive your rewards, you will need to be logged in to your EA Account and have redeemed your SHIFT2 UNLEASHED Online Pass code. To check if you've received rewards, go to the NEED FOR SPEED VIP section located in the EXTRAS of your copy of SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED.
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stucowie Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Lol I have played on all of those Very Happy *sings* money money money... isn't funny.. in a rich mans world..
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stucowie
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2010-10-27
TGD Reputation : 59
TGD Elite Member Points : 6035

http://gamingbyt-bo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum