The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable 3

3 posters

Go down

Fable 3 Empty Fable 3

Post  pineapple mam Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:35 am

I am not an xbox addict and have not posted on here before, I probably only go online about once every three months........until I had fable 3, now I can't leave it alone!!!!
I have completed it once, then got my hubby to delete it and we are going through it again, with him telling me how to achieve more from the game...... (aw bless)
Anyway, I just want to say how amazing this game is and if anyone has any tips to share please let me know. I don't know about the playing online with someone else so if anyone wants a go, I'm happy to team up (so long as you are patient to a beginner!!)

pineapple mam
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : pineapple mam
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-30
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 5535

Back to top Go down

Fable 3 Empty Re: Fable 3

Post  Tricky34 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:54 am

Well hello and welcome to the site. Fable 3 is a great game (as was Fable 2), I'm on my second playthrough at the moment. There are plenty of us on here playing it, and i'm sure you'll find someone to help with the multiplayer achievements.

Not everyone on here plays online, so don't worry about not playing online very often. However you will find plenty of friendly and helpful peeps.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13302

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:27 am

nice to see you joining in with the posting

I am sure if you post in the events section you will find plenty of fine fellow gsa members who would join in the mp sections

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Howdo
I'm an online player of fable3, love every minute of it and always leave wanting more Sad lol
If you want a helping hand feel free to add me or send me an invite. Finished the main story, done most of the main quests apart form a few keys left, one gnome and a load of ppl wanting to be my friend... if i must lol

I can see me finishing this to the full 1000 like i did with the 2nd game, just may take me a bit longer with the legendary weapons bit tho =/ that's a lot harder that getting hero dolls for sure lol

Best tip anyone can give you:
On the Road to Rule, dont waste your guild seals leveling up your Ranged, Magic and Melee a level at a time, as there are 3 chests at the end when you have finished that upgrade them to their fullest potential (about 240 seals if i remember) so it's worth getting one to level 3 (one you use most) and the others a level 2 or lower if you prefer..

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:54 pm

A Gash Pastie wrote:Howdo

Best tip anyone can give you:
On the Road to Rule, dont waste your guild seals leveling up your Ranged, Magic and Melee a level at a time, as there are 3 chests at the end when you have finished that upgrade them to their fullest potential (about 240 seals if i remember) so it's worth getting one to level 3 (one you use most) and the others a level 2 or lower if you prefer..

Do you still get the achievement for unlocking all the chests if you skip them like that?
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14210

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Yes you do Smile it's how i got mine
As collecting the Level 6 melee ranged and magic passes you through the lower levels so to speak, and when you go back you'll find that they have opened. That's how i got the superhero and chest grandmaster cheebles at the same time

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Cool that's useful to know as I still have some upgrades to make and I have got to the end. Cheers Very Happy
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14210

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content