The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else getting Lag issue on LIVE over the last week?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone else getting Lag issue on LIVE over the last week? Empty Anyone else getting Lag issue on LIVE over the last week?

Post  Gabhlan Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:56 pm

I'm just wondering if anyone else is getting LAG in games over LIVE in the past week or so. Reach has become almost unplayable for me. I keep getting the loading screen in MP matches when other people are playing away and I tried playing some horde in Gears2 with a freind and had a major lag fest. I'm not sure if it's my connection a router somewhere between me and the UK or a LIVE issue, so thought I'd check with the rest of you.

Think it's time to switch to single player until whatever it is is resolved for me anyway.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8139

Back to top Go down

Anyone else getting Lag issue on LIVE over the last week? Empty Re: Anyone else getting Lag issue on LIVE over the last week?

Post  Asurans Progeny Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Mines been fine recently mate, can't really help with this one I'm afraid.

You may have neighbors downloading? That could eat up your connection. We had a problem once, turned out the be the internet box down the street needed fixing.
Asurans Progeny
Asurans Progeny
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Asurans Progeny
Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2010-02-12
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 6574

Back to top Go down

Anyone else getting Lag issue on LIVE over the last week? Empty Re: Anyone else getting Lag issue on LIVE over the last week?

Post  Jameseire85 Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:59 pm

The only lag i have been getting is on pro ev. No surprises there though cos pro ev has always been a little bit iffy online. Other than that no problems
Jameseire85
Jameseire85
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Jameseire85
Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-04-21
TGD Reputation : 43
TGD Elite Member Points : 6741

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Nah I have 1:1 contention. Just dubious that it started acting up when they started messing with LIVE etc... I'm getting about a 20ms response time over ping too when I do a speedcheck and my upload spped is as solid as ever, so I have a feeling if it's not LIVE then it's some router or something somewhere in the connection between LIVE and me scratch

It's weird as I had major lag playing reach campaign co-op the other night so I went to the dashboard and then jumped in to a game of halo3 co-op in which I had no lag at all.

I'll wait till the weekend and do a more comprehensive test of my connection then.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8139

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum