The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Review: Dead Rising 2

Go down

Mini Review: Dead Rising 2 Empty Mini Review: Dead Rising 2

Post  Asurans Progeny Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Dead Rising 2

Smack em up? 3rd person action. ZOMBIEZ!

Graphics are pretty good, smooth and clear. Game play graphics are the same as cut scenes so when watching the scenes you still feel like your playing the game, not a movie.

Sound quality is good, not much of it though. Full surround sound so that you can hear ZOMBIEZ that are behind you, which they always are. Speech is good when watching the cut scenes, but is horrible when playing the game. Characters still speak to you when you are walking away, the characters mouth don't actually move. But don't worry, when you smash a Zombies head in it sound awesome. Smile

This game is Hard as F***. Manual saves leaves you to play for an hour, killing hundreds of zombies and getting yourself some sweet weapons. Then ranking up to a higher level, and then getting the a boss and dying. Putting you back to and hour ago with all your awesome weapon gone, the zombies you killed gone, and your rank...gone. Other than that killing zombies is easy.

Achievement points are worth 20 GS for every one, making it a hard achievement game. You'd have to play it over and over again to play missions you missed. Medium achievement, but a long time to get them.

This game is fun don't get me wrong but it doe's get really repetitive within a few hours, the save system is really bad and the bosses are stupid. Some game's have a tactic on fighting bosses or bad guys, but this one seem random. (One boss killed me in 10 seconds when I had full health.) The co-op system is brilliant but if your trying to do the story together it's a night mare, getting Katy her Zombrex is a bastard. You can't travel across the map because you will run out of time to get back to the next mission.

All in all, it's fun but not brilliant. I personally just don't like the save system and bosses, that ruined it for me. But I would recommend it to all people to try, don't be put of. But you should be aware of it's major flaws.

I'd give it a 6 out of 10. (But hey thats just me) Very Happy
Asurans Progeny
Asurans Progeny
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Asurans Progeny
Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2010-02-12
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 6584

Back to top Go down

Mini Review: Dead Rising 2 Empty Re: Mini Review: Dead Rising 2

Post  Asurans Progeny Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:21 pm

And before you say it, I won't be flooding the forums with these. I don't have that many games atm so I can't review a game I don't have. Smile

Although Leigh we could over run this site with our awesome Mini Reviews...what do you say? Muhaahaha....

Joke! Laughing
Asurans Progeny
Asurans Progeny
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Asurans Progeny
Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2010-02-12
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 6584

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: