The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achievements that giva away the story

Go down

Achievements that giva away the story Empty Achievements that giva away the story

Post  Riled Wolf Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:11 pm

one thing happening in the games industry now is some companies won't show you anything more than the same tech demos, short clips and levels taken out of context so as to keep the integrity of the story so there is some surprise, interesting developments and excitement remaining when you play the game which is great its what we all want to see a developer that knows how to show us what a great game they have made without ruining it.

my biggest problem with this is that the guys that make the achievements in most games don't think about how much an achivement might give away what is supossed to be a big surprise. in my opinion Mafia II has made the biggest blunder when they released there achievement list 2 months back with relation to what was supposed to be the big surprise opening mission and 2k realizing there mistake actually streamed an hour long video feed of Denby Grace the senior producer of mafia II playing through the first 2 missions

WTF!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I didn't watch it and don't want to see it I already know what it is about thanks to reading through the achievements and that was more than i actually wanted to know. and just when you were thinking these companys were learning from past mistakes...
Riled Wolf
Riled Wolf
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Riled Wolf
Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2010-05-15
TGD Reputation : 138
TGD Elite Member Points : 7287

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum