The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition

2 posters

Go down

Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition Empty Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Activision has just revealed the Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Editions, which come bundled with the usual OTT collectible stuff you'd normally expect from this kind of release.

Instead of a set of night vision goggles and a sculpted Soap McTavish head, this time you'll be able to buy the game with an RC-XD surveillance vehicle - the remote-controlled car with a bomb strapped to it that you'll be able to use in the game. This one's a fully working replica toy that you can mess about with for real though, although the bomb component will be absent. What were you expecting?!

So, you won't be able to drive it into your cat and detonate it. It does have a range of over 200 feet however and a built-in remote camera which transmits images back to the monitor on the controller. Perfect for spying on people getting changed or sitting in a toilet cubicle.

The Hardened Edition will be bundled in the Prestige Edition package with the car, and includes a special steelbook case and a card to redeem Xbox Live Avatar items and four extra co-op maps.

HMV, Game and GameStation are taking pre-orders in the UK for the editions, which are retailing for £129.99 and are due out at the same time as the standard release on November 9th, 2010.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition Empty Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Check out this video!!! Omg I can not wait how cool it will bring out the little boy in all of us and pisses all over my night vision goggles Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition Empty Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition

Post  Riled Wolf Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:20 pm

this is why being unemployed SUCKS!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Riled Wolf
Riled Wolf
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Riled Wolf
Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2010-05-15
TGD Reputation : 138
TGD Elite Member Points : 7272

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Nazi Zombie's Coming
With the Hardened and Prestige Editions of Call of Duty: Black Ops being announced yesterday, you will have noticed that both come packaged with a card entitling you to redeem four co-op maps. What you may not know is that said maps are in fact updated versions of those featured in World at War's 'Nazi Zombies' mode. Presumably, you won't be shooting undead Nazis this time round through, but news that the popular bonus mode is returning in some form - whatever that might be - is very welcome indeed. BestBuy is listing the maps as 'Zombie maps' and we received a tip yesterday that GameStop received promo material referring to the extra maps as Zombie maps too. Take that as confirmation then. However, whether the Zombie mode will be in the game as standard, is unknown. Whatever the case, expect to see these maps make their way to the Xbox Live Marketplace at some point in the future following the game's launch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:11 pm

whilst it looks good I cannot help thinking that what is essentially 130 notes for a non infinity ward cod game is probably pushing a wallet boundary too far

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:27 pm

i would rather trap my penis in a hot oven door than pay what is basically extra 70 quid for a badly made radio controlled car

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:32 pm

only toe knee wrote:i would rather trap my penis in a hot oven door than pay what is basically extra 70 quid for a badly made radio controlled car

remind me never to eat at your house matey Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:31 pm

only toe knee wrote:i would rather trap my penis in a hot oven door than pay what is basically extra 70 quid for a badly made radio controlled car

How would you know it was badly made? I have done my homework the R/C in question is made by Nitotec a quality company with a great reputation in R/C equipment, plus it was announced that they will be shipping the Prestige edition at a $30 loss due to the fact that they are including video and sound with the Bomb car great for spying on people with their penis in the oven Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Riled Wolf Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:39 pm

C0NTRACT2KILLER wrote:

How would you know it was badly made? I have done my homework the R/C in question is made by Nitotec a quality company with a great reputation in R/C equipment, plus it was announced that they will be shipping the Prestige edition at a $30 loss due to the fact that they are including video and sound with the Bomb car great for spying on people with their penis in the oven Razz

or their foot in their mouth
Riled Wolf
Riled Wolf
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Riled Wolf
Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2010-05-15
TGD Reputation : 138
TGD Elite Member Points : 7272

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:17 pm

ok ok i sense the whole penis in hot oven was a bit much how about sellotaping my eyelids closed and running into a maze that is set alight.
failing that penis in a zip Wink
also tried searching the web and cant find anywhere selling Nitotec r/c so this means one of two things
1 i suck at google
2 they dont sell them online they that good Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Try looking for nitrotek.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13287

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:40 pm

My spelling sucks fella's Rick is spot on Nitrotek is the company and there R/C vehicles sell for anything up to £7000 Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down