The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XBL heats up Summer of Arcade

Go down

XBL heats up Summer of Arcade Empty XBL heats up Summer of Arcade

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:36 am

Starting July 21, take advantage of the long sunny days and kick-start some summer fun with the third annual Summer of Arcade!

Summer of Arcade brings together 5 of the hottest Xbox LIVE Arcade games of the year. From July 21 till August 18 you'll be able to download blockbuster titles like dark platformer Limbo [PEGI 18+]; water-based racer Hydro Thunder Hurricance [PEGI 12+]; the first ever Xbox-exclusive Castlevania game, Harmony of Despair [PEGI 12+]; futuristic combat gameshow Monday Night Combat [PEGI 12+] and the Tomb Raiser's latest adventure; Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light [PEGI 12+].

Even better, if you download all five full versions of the Summer of Arcade games you'll receive 1200 MS Points as an extra summer treat, and if you download three full versions you'll get 400 MS Points. Terms and conditions apply.

Check Xbox.com/summerofarcade for more details and look out for the first Summer of Arcade game - Limbo - on July 21.

Back to top Go down

XBL heats up Summer of Arcade Empty Re: XBL heats up Summer of Arcade

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:50 am

Eurogamer give Limbo 9/10 - looks like it'll be worth checking out. Is it worthy of making it's way to the top of the games mountain I have to plow through? I think I'll do my usual and wait for it to be on Deal of the Week!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 am

Yeah limbo does look really cool, I'm tempted to pick it up but I do have a mountain of games to get through so I may put it on the back burner for a while, looks like the kind of game which is perfect for a rainy sunday afternoon Smile
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9057

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content