The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading in games bought at zavvi.com.....

3 posters

Go down

Trading in games bought at zavvi.com..... Empty Trading in games bought at zavvi.com.....

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:37 pm

This is probably old news to everyone but me, but I thought I'd post it anyway, just in case......

I've just traded some games in at Game, had about 8 in total that I was getting rid of. They would only take 6 of them, as the other two (CSI Hard Evidence and Bionic Commando) were "imports". I explained that I'd bought them from within the UK, but they were having none of it, even got a manager down as well.....they showed me some smallprint on the back of CSI which says that the game is not rated by the BBFC and is not suitable for sale in the UK. Both titles came from Zavvi.

Kind of annoying......didn't have time to try gamestation, but I wouldn't be suprised if they said the same thing.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11085

Back to top Go down

Trading in games bought at zavvi.com..... Empty Re: Trading in games bought at zavvi.com.....

Post  KENT HAMMER Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Yes I have had the same problem before mate.

You could always donate them to the GSA prize cupboard Idea
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25622

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Trading in games bought at zavvi.com..... Empty Re: Trading in games bought at zavvi.com.....

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Sounds like a plan.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11085

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:54 pm

i didnt no about that....i thought they took any game no matter where it came from....i went to game station the other day to trade some games and they wouldnt take one due to condition ...the disc was perfect but the case had 1 tiny mark on it i werent a happy bunny...

Back to top Go down

Post  kinmad4it Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Strange for Lame to refuse the chance of fleecing you while making more money for themselves.
I've had the same problem too, got MotoGP 06 and Prey, both work perfectly on my PAL 360 but because it says NTSC on the case they refuse to accept them.
You know, if I had the free time I'd hang around the shop waiting for someone to go and buy one of those games and then quickly jump in and whisper to them that I've got a copy and they can have it for half the price Lame are charging. Bitter and twisted yes, but it'd feel sooooo good Twisted Evil
kinmad4it
kinmad4it
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : kinmad4it
Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2010-05-09
TGD Reputation : 69
TGD Elite Member Points : 7464

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Talking about fleecing my desperate brother paid £49.99 for Red Dead Redemption yesterday in Lame i am sure the rrp is £10 less Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum