The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox wins for Forums.

5 posters

Go down

Xbox wins for Forums. Empty Xbox wins for Forums.

Post  Asurans Progeny Tue May 25, 2010 4:23 pm

I have noticed that the two community's, Xbox Live and PS3 Live. Are soooo different, now I'm getting a PS3 next week and thought to sign up to a forum.

Straight away I noticed that they were a bunch of immature Assholes. I guess thats whats happens to people who play on a free network. So I have unsubed to the site, and it just goes to show how much better this forum is. Control over the posts, topics and Sigs, makes you appreciate good sites like this one. Good one Kent! Wink

Still getting a PS3 though, Blu-ray and some cool looking games are worth my money Razz

Last edited by Asurans Progeny on Wed May 26, 2010 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed link)
Asurans Progeny
Asurans Progeny
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Asurans Progeny
Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2010-02-12
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 6586

Back to top Go down

Xbox wins for Forums. Empty Re: Xbox wins for Forums.

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Asurans Progeny wrote:I have noticed that the two community's, Xbox Live and PS3 Live. Are soooo different, now I'm getting a PS3 next week and thought to sign up to a forum [ Read through the topics, and look at their sigs, pics. Evil or Very Mad

Straight away I noticed that they were a bunch of immature Assholes. I guess thats whats happens to people who play on a free network. So I have unsubed to the site, and it just goes to show how much better this forum is. Control over the posts, topics and Sigs, makes you appreciate good sites like this one. Good one Kent! Wink

Still getting a PS3 though, Blu-ray and some cool looking games are worth my money Razz

"bunch of immature assholes?" - Dude, you not seen some of the crap i put in the spam files? Laughing

Back when i was choosing a console. PS3 was my first choice. Unlucky for you lot, the game i went to had sold out so i got an xbox! Looks like a dodged a bullet there seeing the content of their site Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Asurans Progeny Tue May 25, 2010 5:01 pm

iXIPreDiTorxOi wrote: Dude, you not seen some of the crap i put in the spam files?

lol yeah I've seen your crap, Rolling Eyes but thats the thing, there's a section for it. (Probably because of you Laughing)

The other sites are a complete mess. I mean...you would completely obliterate the PS3 forums lol!
Asurans Progeny
Asurans Progeny
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Tue May 25, 2010 5:44 pm

The sections I looked at all seemed pretty normal scratch Then I got bored
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8151

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 am

Ive had my PS3 for donkeys. I love playing MAG and Socom - two of the best games for the PS3.

But the set up is crap, the dashboard is crap and the people playing on it are assholes Smile

The amount of messages I get calling me a slut, slag etc just because I play well is unbelievable and there is no way of reporting them Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Wed May 26, 2010 10:47 am

I removed the link to there forum to avoid any come back etc, we don't promote or discredit other forums here.

I have a PS3 and never ever use it, without doubt the biggest waste of money I have made.

You always miss the achievements of 360 is the biggest thing.
Trophies are such an after thought and feel empty
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25634

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 26, 2010 11:44 am

Kent, can I have your PS3?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 26, 2010 11:45 am

damn lefty beat me to it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Asurans Progeny Wed May 26, 2010 11:52 am

Kent Hammer wrote:I removed the link to there forum to avoid any come back etc, we don't promote or discredit other forums here.

I have a PS3 and never ever use it, without doubt the biggest waste of money I have made.

You always miss the achievements of 360 is the biggest thing.
Trophies are such an after thought and feel empty

Fair enough, wont happen again.

Don't you use it for Blu-ray films? That's the main reason I'm getting it, I'm not a complete Achievement slut so I'll still enjoy the games. Razz
Asurans Progeny
Asurans Progeny
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Wed May 26, 2010 12:22 pm

if your mainly getting it for the blu ray why dont you buy a blu ray player i know you can buy some at the mo with like five free films. or are you still wanting the ps3 games to?
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10070

Back to top Go down

Post  Asurans Progeny Wed May 26, 2010 12:27 pm

stubbymite wrote:if your mainly getting it for the blu ray why dont you buy a blu ray player i know you can buy some at the mo with like five free films. or are you still wanting the ps3 games to?

I'm also interested in the games that are exclusive to the PS3. A decent Blu-ray is like £120 or more, for an extra £100 i can get the PS3 which has a lot to offer and has one of the best Blu-ray players built in, thus the reason it was so dear when it came out.

I will always stick to the Xbox for my games because the community and online is better. Xbox player for life me Very Happy
Asurans Progeny
Asurans Progeny
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Saber Wed May 26, 2010 12:30 pm

The PS3 is a glorified George Foreman machine with a blu-ray player if you ask me Rolling Eyes

I was tempted to get one a while back for Metal Gear and Final Fantasy but slowly but surely devs are realising multi-platform is a money swindler and the PS3 and 360 are losing their exclusives. Good thing for gamers, bad thing for fanboys Wink Look at all the flak Final Fantasy XIII generated with PS3 fanboys going nuts that because it was on 360 it was shit Shocked Wheres the logic in that!?

Think ill just get a standablone Blu-Ray player now rather than shell out stupid cash for a PS3. Cheaper that way too and i aint got some butt ugly machine taking up space in my room Laughing

P.S Ive heard rumours Sony are thinking about making the PSN subscription only soon. Might get rid of some of the dicks playing online Smile
Saber
Saber
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : SaberReyna
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2010-04-26
TGD Reputation : 10
TGD Elite Member Points : 5472

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Wed May 26, 2010 12:36 pm

stand alone players are very good in my view i have one of the sony players with the sony tv so works without wires and stuff very good picture and easy to upgrade as in terms of surround sound and stuff.

If your looking to buy soon there is currently a samsung player that is offering five free Blu rays albeit they might be by redemption (through post) but still free non the less
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10070

Back to top Go down

Post  Asurans Progeny Wed May 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Saber wrote:The PS3 is a glorified George Foreman machine with a blu-ray player if you ask me Rolling Eyes

I was tempted to get one a while back for Metal Gear and Final Fantasy but slowly but surely devs are realising multi-platform is a money swindler and the PS3 and 360 are losing their exclusives. Good thing for gamers, bad thing for fanboys Wink Look at all the flak Final Fantasy XIII generated with PS3 fanboys going nuts that because it was on 360 it was shit Shocked Wheres the logic in that!?

Think ill just get a standablone Blu-Ray player now rather than shell out stupid cash for a PS3. Cheaper that way too and i aint got some butt ugly machine taking up space in my room Laughing

P.S Ive heard rumours Sony are thinking about making the PSN subscription only soon. Might get rid of some of the dicks playing online Smile

Can't argue with that, like I said though I'll be sticking to Xbox for online games. Smile
Asurans Progeny
Asurans Progeny
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum