The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICEY has RROD

+7
CH1LAX
Rotarrius
Artois
Lance the pimp
KENT HAMMER
Jollyassassin
DonWeir
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ICEY has RROD Empty ICEY has RROD

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Hiya guys

Just thought id post this to let everyone know I wont be on for atleast 2 weeks - I have RROD No No No No No

So, just incase I have put my name down for any gaming nights you will have to discount me unfortunately. Im gonna miss these coz they are so much fun I love you

But i'll keep in touch ................. ** icey shuffles off to dust off the PS3 ** Embarassed Shocked Cool Suspect

Back to top Go down

ICEY has RROD Empty Re: ICEY has RROD

Post  DonWeir Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 pm

I feel sorry for you xbox, being all awat from you for the next 10 to 15 days and speaking of ps3 I just found mine under a pile of xbox mags
DonWeir
DonWeir
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : DonWeir
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 20
TGD Elite Member Points : 6022

http://twitter.com/clarkew123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:20 pm

LOL im just trying to connect it to the my router Evil or Very Mad - Its about to have the same Hammer treatment I have just given my xbox AAARGGGHHH!!! LOL Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  DonWeir Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:36 am

what is the name of the company that made the router?
DonWeir
DonWeir
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Jollyassassin Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:22 am

Sorry to hear of your 360 troubles Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad If they have said they'll sort it then it should be about ten days, so ill but you down for GH on the 15th Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jollyassassin
Jollyassassin
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Jollyassassin
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-06
TGD Reputation : 6
TGD Elite Member Points : 5758

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:29 am

I have logged my repair today so I should have it back with me whtin the next 3 weeks Tops! Damn I cant believe it!!!

Clarke - my router is an Orange Live box - it (PS3) just fails when looking for the IP address even tho I have it on Automatic. No

Back to top Go down

Post  DonWeir Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:37 am

Icey Ice Maiden wrote:I have logged my repair today so I should have it back with me whtin the next 3 weeks Tops! Damn I cant believe it!!!

Clarke - my router is an Orange Live box - it (PS3) just fails when looking for the IP address even tho I have it on Automatic. No

Have you tried using an ethernet cable when connecting to the web?

And three weeks is quite a long time to have you xbox away for even for the UK, my uncles was only away for 5 days
DonWeir
DonWeir
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:51 am

Well xbox have told me 2 to 3 weeks from it being received at their end. BUT my experience is that u usually ahve it back within 10 days Tops! BUT This time they are insisting to send me a box to send it to them (they are thinking they are helping me here LOL!) and im sat surround by boxes which if they sent me the labels today I could have it picked up tomorrow! but im having to wait for this box Shocked But at least im still getting it repaired for free - BONUS! LOL Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

So im saying 3 weeks as a maximum, but Im hoping it is only half that time - but we'll see. confused

Back to top Go down

Post  DonWeir Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 am

you have to get it back as soon as possible we're missing you madness on our L4d nights
DonWeir
DonWeir
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 am

DonWeir wrote:you have to get it back as soon as possible we're missing you madness on our L4d nights

Im so enjoying L4D at the mo - I cant beleive im gonna miss out on these!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
But i'll be back - So look out LMAO! alien affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  DonWeir Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Icey when you come back on for our L4d nights the first thing you must do is shoot kent just to hear the reaction form him
DonWeir
DonWeir
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Icey- So sorry to hear this bad news. Hurry back, quick go and buy an arcade machine as a backup! I tried to play my PS3 when I rrod, but after 3 days I cracked and bought a backup machine. Not great financial advice, but I am addcited.

Clarke- Whatever my young apprentice! I will go for the no friendly fire achieve with the bots as you guys are a suicide squad Laughing Laughing Laughing
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25634

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:40 pm

LMAO - Oh purrrrlease - can I can I??? Im kinda guessing what the reaction would be ............. LMAO! CANT WAIT!!! Kent ??? Yr a$$ is mine Very Happy LOL - It will go sumet like this ...........

Icey: Kent, do I have the shot gun ??? Rolling Eyes

Kent: Err yes I think so Icey !! Very Happy

Icey: Can you have a closer look I think I have picked up the mini uzi's Embarassed

Kent: Errrr No, you have the Shot gun !!! Embarassed

Icey: Are you sure ?????????? Just look at little closer !! BOOM!!! Twisted Evil affraid Opps my finger slipped Shocked

LMAO! And the rest my friends will be a GSA xbox gold moment history Wink

LOL ONLY JOKING KENT - you no I wouldnt do such a thing now dont you ????? I love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Kent Hammer wrote:Icey- So sorry to hear this bad news. Hurry back, quick go and buy an arcade machine as a backup! I tried to play my PS3 when I rrod, but after 3 days I cracked and bought a backup machine. Not great financial advice, but I am addcited.

Clarke- Whatever my young apprentice! I will go for the no friendly fire achieve with the bots as you guys are a suicide squad Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kent - I did the no friendly fire cheevy with all three AI's - its do-able - even tho some says it isnt! Just melee your way through on Easy! Wink

Back to top Go down

ICEY has RROD Empty Sorry

Post  Lance the pimp Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:29 pm

RROD is a nightmare. I am now on my 6th console. only one of which was stolen. one broke without the RROD but sent it to MS anyway and got it repaired. Bought an elite and then sold the reconditioned one when it finally came back. truly addicted
Lance the pimp
Lance the pimp
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Lance the pimp
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-02-13
TGD Reputation : 22
TGD Elite Member Points : 6173

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Lance the pimp wrote:RROD is a nightmare. I am now on my 6th console. only one of which was stolen. one broke without the RROD but sent it to MS anyway and got it repaired. Bought an elite and then sold the reconditioned one when it finally came back. truly addicted
Mines now on its 3rd repair in 6 months! (Elite) - I just hope its not on its way out completely Suspect LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Artois Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:17 pm

you all scarin me, i not had this rrod but only had my xbox since last november so at the risk of feelin smug i shall declare my xbox rrod free Very Happy . (yes that will stop anything happening..genius)

Hope its fixed for you soon icey and you dont get turned by the sony bagel toaster Laughing
Artois
Artois
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : SmoknArtois
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-01-15
TGD Reputation : 40
TGD Elite Member Points : 6219

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Artois wrote:you all scarin me, i not had this rrod but only had my xbox since last november so at the risk of feelin smug i shall declare my xbox rrod free Very Happy . (yes that will stop anything happening..genius)

Hope its fixed for you soon icey and you dont get turned by the sony bagel toaster Laughing

LOL I'll be back b4 you no it Wink Now where did I put them sausages - Hmmmmmm LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotarrius Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm

aww that's a bit poo!

hope u get it back soon! Sad
Rotarrius
Rotarrius
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Rotarrius
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-23
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 5571

Back to top Go down

Post  CH1LAX Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Sorry 2 hear ur bad luck. I had the same couple weeks back. Sent off waited 11days and returned fixed. Microsoft said it needed new mother board and new dvd tray. But trouble was it wasnt the same machine. Gave me a nice new one. But i never missed out really. I knabbed my girlfriends 6yr old boys instead(He did say i could borrow it).
CH1LAX
CH1LAX
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : CaptainRexxx
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-11
TGD Reputation : 3
TGD Elite Member Points : 5678

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:21 pm

I am either incredibly lucky, or I'm due a satastrophic failure soon! I've had my Xbox for 18 months with nairy a problem to mention! Very Happy

I just hope it doesn't decide to pack in now... Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:57 am

Martin Brookes wrote:Sorry 2 hear ur bad luck. I had the same couple weeks back. Sent off waited 11days and returned fixed. Microsoft said it needed new mother board and new dvd tray. But trouble was it wasnt the same machine. Gave me a nice new one. But i never missed out really. I knabbed my girlfriends 6yr old boys instead(He did say i could borrow it).

This has been the problem with my machine twice before!!! I bet you anything that this is whats gone wrong again!!! No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:58 am

Daedski wrote:I am either incredibly lucky, or I'm due a satastrophic failure soon! I've had my Xbox for 18 months with nairy a problem to mention! Very Happy

I just hope it doesn't decide to pack in now... Neutral

My original 360 has never had a problem, my only prob is that I gave it away to my daughter bf - damn!! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance the pimp Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:07 am

The first 360 I had got RROD but when I switched it off and on, it worked fine. About 3 months later it was stolen so hopefully it has now fully died and their balaklava's are soaked with tears. I have yet to have a problem with my elite.
Lance the pimp
Lance the pimp
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Lance the pimp
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-02-13
TGD Reputation : 22
TGD Elite Member Points : 6173

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Lance the pimp wrote:The first 360 I had got RROD but when I switched it off and on, it worked fine. About 3 months later it was stolen so hopefully it has now fully died and their balaklava's are soaked with tears. I have yet to have a problem with my elite.
Im sure if you wished hard enough - it come true LMAO! Suspect Suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum