The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable 3

Go down

Fable 3 Empty Fable 3

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:49 am

I am waiting very impatiently for Fable 3 to come out and last night while browsing The Fable Wiki i came across some more information regarding the new features. Thought i would post them here.

Courtesy of Fable Wiki

Peter Molyneux has confirmed that the game will have many new features, including:

* Episodes: There will be 2 episodes featured in the game. The first is to campaign to remove the king from the throne. The second is ruling Albion after you receive the crown.
* Judgements: As ruler of Albion, you will be able to determine if and how to respond to the requests of your citizens, such as punishing criminals.
* Touch: The simple expression system has greatly evolved. Now, "You can shake someone's hand, and then that might turn into a hug. You can then turn that into an embrace, and then into a full-on snog."[1]
* There will be much more far reaching consequences for your actions than in the past two games due to at least part of the game taking place with the character as a monarch.
* Peter Molyneux has stated that it won't just be Albion, but has yet to give more information. Clues from the end of Fable II, lead to Reaver and Garth in Samarkand. In the quest, "the Vision" after getting the DLC "See the Future", Theresa clearly states that the unborn child will change the fate of Albion and Aurora. Aurora could be an entirely new setting in Fable III.
* The previous saves from Fable II will be featured in Fable III. This means choices of your old hero will affect your new hero in Fable III. Choices from the two DLC's, Knothole Island and See the Future, will also correlate.
* Fable III will in some way utilize Microsoft's Project Natal, details have not yet been released.

The one thing i am not interested in but i can see how some will be is the last one. I am very glad it is only an option and not a must otherwise i would not get it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum