The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Dead Space games....on XBLA?

3 posters

Go down

More Dead Space games....on XBLA? Empty More Dead Space games....on XBLA?

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Hope this is true.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11091

Back to top Go down

More Dead Space games....on XBLA? Empty Re: More Dead Space games....on XBLA?

Post  Ba5sett Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Nice, also noticed that they have put Dead Space 2 in for release in early 2011
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9073

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:06 pm

I have actually only just finished the first game and really quite enjoyed it, even if the ending was a little bit "WTF?" Exclamation
This therefore is quite an interesting little rumourtoid tid bit... these little mini games could well be interesting, so will definately be having a look at the XBLA trial versions should these become a reality.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:20 pm

My Girlfriend's parents bought me the first one for my birthday last year, I played it for a bit and then freaked out and had to turn it off haha. Strange because I love horror films but I think I get too involved with games and then when something makes me jump it really gets me Very Happy One day I'll stop being a wuss and have another crack at it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Ba5sett wrote:My Girlfriend's parents bought me the first one for my birthday last year, I played it for a bit and then freaked out and had to turn it off haha. Strange because I love horror films but I think I get too involved with games and then when something makes me jump it really gets me Very Happy One day I'll stop being a wuss and have another crack at it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laughing Classic! I have to say that there were a couple of moments in that game that startled me because I wasn't expecting something to happen, but I didn't find any of it to be actually scarey... so yeah stop being a wuss and give it another go Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:35 pm

I was the same with resident evil back in the playstation days [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I think I play as if I was in that situation rather than treating it as a game so I end up slowly wandering around the corridors crapping myself Very Happy
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  monders Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:25 pm

The Mad Ronin wrote:
Ba5sett wrote:My Girlfriend's parents bought me the first one for my birthday last year, I played it for a bit and then freaked out and had to turn it off haha. Strange because I love horror films but I think I get too involved with games and then when something makes me jump it really gets me Very Happy One day I'll stop being a wuss and have another crack at it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laughing Classic! I have to say that there were a couple of moments in that game that startled me because I wasn't expecting something to happen, but I didn't find any of it to be actually scarey... so yeah stop being a wuss and give it another go Razz

I STILL have Dead Space inspired nightmares over a year after palying it. Honestly, I swear to you. No flumping need, at 29 years of age!
monders
monders
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2009-03-30
TGD Reputation : 46
TGD Elite Member Points : 7133

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thatnicelee/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Ba5sett wrote:I was the same with resident evil back in the playstation days [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I think I play as if I was in that situation rather than treating it as a game so I end up slowly wandering around the corridors crapping myself Very Happy
to this day i still take the wee out my older bro who no word of a lie jumped the highest ive ever seen at them zombie dogs that jump though some windows near the start.
of course i did the same like 2 hours before but that's on a need to know basis and he need never know. Very Happy
i also have a rule on scary games now play in afternoon only without using my surround sound headphones and never touch them after it gets dark i blame condemed 2 Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum