The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activision Compiles Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits For 2009

2 posters

Go down

Activision Compiles Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits For 2009 Empty Activision Compiles Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits For 2009

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:22 am

Activision will squeeze more cash from the stone that is Guitar Hero with Guitar Hero:Greatest Hits. No, not Modern Hits. This is the ultimate cash-in, a "best of" compilation for Guitar Hero World Tour.

Mike Griffith, president and CEO of Activision Publishing, announced the Greatest Hits repackaging during today's quarterly earnings call, a collection it plans to ship this year for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii.

Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits will feature favorites from previous entries — Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, etc. — updated for full band play, which Activision introduced with World Tour. While to you that may mean playing "Through the Fire and the Flames" on drums, to me it means percussion duties on A Flock of Seagulls "I Ran."

Further details weren't provided, but we're sure that Activision's taking requests.

Eventhough i'm pants at GH, i'm a sucker for their games, and really enjoy playing them..... so i'll be getting this.

Back to top Go down

Activision Compiles Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits For 2009 Empty Re: Activision Compiles Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits For 2009

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:00 am

Hmmm... I'm conflicted. Whilst it's cool that all these songs are getting the full band treatment, it would be nice to just get a new collection of songs. Not got World Tour yet, but played the hell out of it at a mates, and it's great. But drums takes lots of practice, LOADS! Paying full whack for a game with old songs with vocals and drums catered for seems a bit much...

Back to top Go down

Activision Compiles Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits For 2009 Empty Re: Activision Compiles Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits For 2009

Post  B L1NE Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:45 pm

this is big deffo 4 me
cant wait 4 GH:metallica
B L1NE
B L1NE
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : B L1NE
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-02-01
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 5864

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:41 pm

I will defo be getting this - Cant wait!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  garymason72 Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:49 am

i am not sure if its true but i heard that gh metallica came with another pedal for the drums, so you would use two pedals. and also another difficulty called expert+
garymason72
garymason72
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Garymason72
Number of posts : 2506
Registration date : 2009-02-16
TGD Reputation : 171
TGD Elite Member Points : 8361

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum