The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnout Paradise = Top Game

2 posters

Go down

Burnout Paradise = Top Game Empty Burnout Paradise = Top Game

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:42 am

So, i was off work yesterday and spent the day playing my 360..... after going thru a few tunes on GH:WT i decided to put on a game i hadn't played in a while. Burnout Paradise, and i must say, its a top game. I forgot how much i enjoyed it. And especially with all the free support Criterion games are giving the game, it hasn't lost its appeal at all. I urge any of you, who do not have the game to beg, borrow or steal in order to get it.

The bike pack is good fun too...... now Criterion get on with making Road Rash Wink

But make sure you make BLACK 2 first Cool

Back to top Go down

Burnout Paradise = Top Game Empty Re: Burnout Paradise = Top Game

Post  ITManCometh Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:31 pm

dj hades wrote:So, i was off work yesterday and spent the day playing my 360..... after going thru a few tunes on GH:WT i decided to put on a game i hadn't played in a while. Burnout Paradise, and i must say, its a top game. I forgot how much i enjoyed it. And especially with all the free support Criterion games are giving the game, it hasn't lost its appeal at all. I urge any of you, who do not have the game to beg, borrow or steal in order to get it.

The bike pack is good fun too...... now Criterion get on with making Road Rash Wink

But make sure you make BLACK 2 first Cool

Does this come with a money back guarantee? Very Happy
ITManCometh
ITManCometh
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : IT Man Cometh
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 5819

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Yes sir... pirat

They are after releasing a new party pack for £25, which includes the game and all the newer features. Well worth the look.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:13 pm

I left my Xbox downloading the latest update for Burnout yesterday, and will probably play it tomorrow. It's one of those games I really enjoyed, but never played much of because I got about 4 games at once, and it just disappeared into a stack of games. Going to get right back into it, as there is still many a point to be had from it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:18 am

Well, looks like there's even more reason to pick up burnout paradise now,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Criterion Games has announced that the "Legendary Cars" pack, which features some of Hollywood's most famous, fantastical vehicles, will be bustin' to Burnout Paradise starting this Thursday. And bustin' makes me feel good.

So does the possibility of driving KITT from Knight Rider the Carson Nighthawk, the General Lee from The Dukes of Hazzard the Cavalry Bootlegger, the ECTO-1 from Ghostbusters the Manhattan Spirit, and Doc Brown's DeLorean from Back to the Future the 88 Special.

All four nods to classic film cars in the "Legendary Cars" pack will cost you money as of February 19th. That's some amount of money, as far as we know

Back to top Go down

Post  DonWeir Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:13 am

Somebody has to say it, WHO YA GONNA CALL?
DonWeir
DonWeir
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : DonWeir
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 20
TGD Elite Member Points : 6011

http://twitter.com/clarkew123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:20 am

11811 or is it 11850

That damn directory enquiry advert is doin my head in.

Back to top Go down

Post  DonWeir Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:23 am

damn you dj you ruined a perfectly good sing along
DonWeir
DonWeir
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : DonWeir
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 20
TGD Elite Member Points : 6011

http://twitter.com/clarkew123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:28 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Well we have found out how much the cars cost.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now that we know that the Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars are being released this Thursday, it's time we learned how much we have to pay for a slice of 80's automotive history.

So how much will you have to pay in order to tool around Paradise City in a reasonable facsimile of K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider, The Dukes of Hazzard's General Lee, the Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters, or the Delorean from Back to the Future? Well that depends on how you're willing to pay, partner. Three of the cars will be available come Thursday for 160 Microsoft points or $1.99 a piece, while one is a bit pricier at $3.99 or 320 Microsoft points. Can you guess which one costs the most?

It's the one we've been drooling over the longest, of course. The 88 Special, which channels Doc Brown's ride from the classic Back to the Future movie series clocks in at double the normal price, possibly due to its unique hovering action. It's two cars in one!

those who can't decide can also pick up all four Legendary Cars for the low price of 600 Microsoft points, or $7.99 real money points, which is a savings of $2, give or take. Me? Going to have to opt for the who shebang. As a child of the 80's, there is too much nostalgia here for me to pick just one.

The delorean just looks amazing.......... i want my 360 back, Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:00 pm

have downloaded these today and there is a new free software upgrade as well. Also considering paying 400 points to unlock the rest of the cars. Mainly for online racing after coming up against a guy ranked 50th in the world last night who was untouchable in his F1 car!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  ITManCometh Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Bought this game at the weekend and I have to agree with you DJ - absolute blast playing this game, sooooooo much fun on the bikes Very Happy Very Happy
ITManCometh
ITManCometh
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : IT Man Cometh
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 5819

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content