The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil 5 DLC announced for New Year

+2
Ba5sett
GrahamOfTheDead
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Resident Evil 5 DLC announced for New Year Empty Resident Evil 5 DLC announced for New Year

Post  Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:22 am

I have been looking forward to this announcement for a while as it has been remoured a load of DLC is coming but now it has all been priced and dated.

It looks like it is focussing on getting Jill more involved and includes some new episodes - including exploring the cut scene from Resi 5 with Chris and Jill taking on Wesker.

The new episodes will cost 400 MS and the costumes 160 MS:

Lost in Nightmares - 17 February

Costume Pack 1 - 17 February

Episode 2 (title TBA) - 3 March

Costume Pack 2 - 3 March

360 Disc + download token 12 March

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 DLC announced for New Year Empty Re: Resident Evil 5 DLC announced for New Year

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:44 am

Should probably finish RE5 one of these days....
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11091

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 DLC announced for New Year Empty Re: Resident Evil 5 DLC announced for New Year

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 pm

The first lot of DLC is now up.

400 ms and 5 new achievements for 100g Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Not that anyone seems to care but me, however, the second lot of DLC is out today. Desperate Escape 400 MS for it and it adds another 5 achievements for 100 G Very Happy Thank god I have Live friends from the US who love this game as much as me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Both sets of dlc looking really good and a good price too. I picked re5 up
at Christmas and have meaning to play through it
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9073

Back to top Go down

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Just downloaded it, but don't play the DLC yet......the achievements haven't been updated, so even though you'd unlock them, they won't be added to your gamerscore.

Apparently this happened with Dark Void as well about 3 weeks ago, and still hasn't been fixed.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11091

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 pm

GrahamOfTheDead wrote:Just downloaded it, but don't play the DLC yet......the achievements haven't been updated, so even though you'd unlock them, they won't be added to your gamerscore.

Apparently this happened with Dark Void as well about 3 weeks ago, and still hasn't been fixed.
Yeah I noticed that they hadnt been uploaded onto xbox.com so I am waiting til it gets sorted Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber_zombi Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:55 pm

downloaded the nightmare level, was nice to be playing as Jill valentine again! I thought the resi game was alright, if you ever fancy some co-op and I'm about just let me know :-)
Cyber_zombi
Cyber_zombi
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : CyBeRZoMBi UK
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-03-10
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 6057

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_meta_zombi/sets

Back to top Go down

Post  PLAYGOD Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:40 pm

hey is it worth paying for the untold stories bundle?
PLAYGOD
PLAYGOD
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : PLAYGOD1
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-04-24
TGD Reputation : 3
TGD Elite Member Points : 5216

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Definitely if you are a fan of Resi 5. Buying them all at once does save you money Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Or you could save even more by not buying them at all...

Sorry,..I'm getting tired of this game. Just trying to finish it off on the hardest difficulty level now and net the last couple of cheevos before I throw it off a bridge somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Lefty Redbeard wrote:Or you could save even more by not buying them at all...

Sorry,..I'm getting tired of this game. Just trying to finish it off on the hardest difficulty level now and net the last couple of cheevos before I throw it off a bridge somewhere.

well each to their own. I love this game and knocked it off in professional about 3 days after it first came out. I say more DLC please Capcom Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:36 pm

I was maybe a little harsh. I am tired, at work and have no chocolate...
The GSA forum is my only escape until I manage to get home and get a fix of Xbox. Smile

After a bit of a false start I did get into this game and enjoyed it enough to polish off most of the original cheevos. But I'm having to play through it for the umpteenth time now on Professional... Rolling Eyes
I do have a S&W Magnum with unlimited ammo. I even bought Sheeva one to reward her for good behaviour.
After that I've still got to S rank all the levels in order to get the last two figures AND replay enough levels to amass enough cash to upgrade whatever weapons I haven't upgraded yet.
I liked the game... I just don't love it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:40 pm

It's a lot easier to finish the S rank thing on amateur, think you are probably taking the hard road there Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Lefty I think I still have 800 Rotten Eggs, which sell for a few million gold. Which will upgrade all weapons to the max and buy anything you want. I also have shit loads of ammo. I think I gave them all to Niteowl once too. I'd be more than happy to give em to you if you need em.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10124

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:11 pm

niteowl1980 wrote:It's a lot easier to finish the S rank thing on amateur, think you are probably taking the hard road there Very Happy

Sorry mate, didn't mean to imply that I'd be trying for S rank on Proffesional!
No, getting S rank for the figures just means I'll have to play through some of the levels again on Amatuer... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Leigh36295 wrote:Lefty I think I still have 800 Rotten Eggs, which sell for a few million gold. Which will upgrade all weapons to the max and buy anything you want. I also have shit loads of ammo. I think I gave them all to Niteowl once too. I'd be more than happy to give em to you if you need em.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

800?
I've heard about the rotten egg exploit but simply could not be arsed to do it meself. Very Happy
Is it on a ave game or something? I mean I wouldn't want to take anything away from you but I would be a damn fool if I DIDN'T take advantage of you and your generosity! Very Happy

When can we meet up? I'm booked up with events tomorrow at 21.00, Friday 20.30 and Saturday 21.00.
but otherwise just say the word! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Can I have some eggs please?

I have only done the first few levels of this if anyone wants to help me on co-op please Very Happy
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25628

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Well I'll try to explain how it works Razz. It's less complicated than it seems:

You host a game on chapter 1-1, start it, then send me a invite, when the thing pops up saying i'm waiting to play, accept it. Then we stay in the load out page, and I just keep giving you the eggs, and you click remove. It takes a about 20 mins total for me to give you everything. Probably less. Then once I've given you them all, I just quit to dashboard, so it doesn't save for me, you carry on with the game, get to any checkpoint then save and quit, and you'll get to keep everything, and cos it didn't save for me, I'll still have everything too. Pretty easy really. Then you just sell em all and spend money to your hearts content Wink

I'm free most of the time during the day now, except for Wednesdays when I go riding, and tuesday and thursday evenings. I dunno if you're free now, but if you are I can do it ASAP. If not then tomorrow daytime/possibly evening or thursday would be good for me.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:44 pm

I am on my way now!
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25628

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:49 pm

I am always happy to play Resi 5. I have infinite ammo on all my weapons including the rocket launcher so if you ever wanna blast through it for achievements I can do the whole game in 3-4 hours Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:54 pm

@ Leigh: I'll be home in about an hour if your still on then maybe we could meet up, otherwise tomorrow at about five?

@ niteowl: shit, rocket launcher with infinite ammo sounds like fun.

@ Kent: Push off! I asked first! geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Yeah I don't mind giving em to you too kent. I have no headset atm. I left my Turtle beach's at my mates house. Probably getting em back tonight. So just keep this thread open so you can see what needs to be done Wink. Oh not sure if I mentioned it, but when i give you the eggs in the inventory screen, you just click em and chose remove and they will go into your inventory.

Also a bit of advice for you both. Try getting the L Hawk Magnum as soon as you can and get infinite ammo for it. Then run through the game on the easiser difficulty and you'll manage it in less than 5 hours, giving you inifinite rocket launcher ammo, and you'll get through professional difficulty in no time. You kill all the bosses in 1 hit ect.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Yeah I should be on lefty. Will give you em then Smile.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:15 pm

I refused to use the egg glitch I just spent hours grinding for money. I did love the game though I got to the point of knowing all the dialogue off by heart Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum