The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing this weekend? Friday 13th edition!

+6
garymason72
monders
sophosuni
chrism1066
XkurosakiX
Ba5sett
10 posters

Go down

What are you playing this weekend? Friday 13th edition! Empty What are you playing this weekend? Friday 13th edition!

Post  Ba5sett Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:18 am

Friday has come round again and I was wondering what everyone will be playing this weekend, no real releases of note this week apart from a little game called Modern Warfare 2 which I expect will be taking up residence in many of your disc drives.

I will be playing the extremely addictive Dragon Age with some Forza 3 and Fifa 10 thrown in for good measure.

I'm having a load of friends round tomorrow night to watch the UFC event that is taking place in Manchester so I think I'll break out UFC undisputed for a tournament afterwards
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9066

Back to top Go down

What are you playing this weekend? Friday 13th edition! Empty Re: What are you playing this weekend? Friday 13th edition!

Post  XkurosakiX Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:26 am

Will no doubt be playing alot of modern warfare 2 this weekend. That is all.
XkurosakiX
XkurosakiX
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : XkurosakiX
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-10-24
TGD Reputation : 8
TGD Elite Member Points : 5531

Back to top Go down

What are you playing this weekend? Friday 13th edition! Empty Re: What are you playing this weekend? Friday 13th edition!

Post  chrism1066 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:27 am

Im rocking out to Brytal Legend this weekend!! wicked game lol DE-CAPATATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chrism1066
chrism1066
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Chrism1066
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2009-03-04
TGD Reputation : 25
TGD Elite Member Points : 6940

http://z13.invisionfree.com/blue_oval_enthusiast/index.php?act=i

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:49 am

Some more Forza3 with a smattering of COD4 then a hint of MW2 all washed down with a fine bit of Resi Evil 5.

Jabba is with her chum(p)s, the mighty Blue Boys are not in action and my flu has nearly gone so its trebles all round !

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:56 am

Just Dragon Age Origin for me this weekend. Highly addictive story that's got me hooked. 20 hours in and still only done a tiny amount Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  sophosuni Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:54 pm

A lot of Dragon Age I would think with a bit of Forza 3 and GTA IV thrown in if I don't get to addicted. Still waiting on delivery of Modern Warfare 2.
sophosuni
sophosuni
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : sophosuni
Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2009-09-20
TGD Reputation : 40
TGD Elite Member Points : 6587

Back to top Go down

Post  monders Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:48 pm

Mirrors Edge. Fiddly, frustrating but finally putting that run together is an excellent feeling. Exhilarating!

Possibly Burnout Paradise. Only three races from my next licence.

I need to do Blood Harvest on L4D, too...

Going to see if my Morrison's has MW2 in, for £25.99! If not... meh.
monders
monders
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2009-03-30
TGD Reputation : 46
TGD Elite Member Points : 7126

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thatnicelee/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Yeah I loved mirrors edge but I know a lot of people didn't really like it, the combat is a bit fiddly but when you get a good section of running across the rooftops its awesome
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9066

Back to top Go down

Post  monders Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Combat sucks balls, hence why I'm currently stuck eating shotgun discharge from pointblank! YOU CHEATING AI TWUNTS. Argh.
monders
monders
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2009-03-30
TGD Reputation : 46
TGD Elite Member Points : 7126

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thatnicelee/

Back to top Go down

Post  garymason72 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:25 pm

the real challenge with Mirrors Edge is getting through the story without shooting anybody, a very tough 80 gs.
garymason72
garymason72
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Garymason72
Number of posts : 2506
Registration date : 2009-02-16
TGD Reputation : 171
TGD Elite Member Points : 8348

Back to top Go down

Post  moomin Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:12 pm

I will be playing lots of MW2, maybe a bit of FIFA 10 (I'm not very good at any games but I enjoy playing all the same) maybe some lips....

moomin
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : morpheusmoo
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-11-01
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 5342

Back to top Go down

Post  Wild Osprey Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Just finished first play through of mw2, bit short but great especially the twists. But going to have a go at special ops and multi player. Also mate of mine has just bought an xbox with cod4

Wild Osprey
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Wild Osprey
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-15
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 5448

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Been playing The Ballad of Gay Tony which I'm thoroughly enjoying, so far its even better than The Lost and the Damned imo.

A mission that I did last night which involved driving, flying a helicopter, shooting from a turret within said helicopter, base jumping and finally taking control of a tank will go down as one of my favourite GTA missions of all time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Well my gaming plans have just changed as got Assassins Creed 2 this morning Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Going through MW2 again to pick up all the intel. Might attempt playing through on Veteran after that. Or I may take a break from that and go back to Arkham Asylum for a little while.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11084

Back to top Go down

Post  Thommo Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:25 am

Been playing a lot of Borderlands, so addictive and time consuming. So much so that MW2 has hardly got a look in. I've only managed a couple of hours in multiplayer, even less in spec ops and single player.
Thommo
Thommo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2009-07-20
TGD Reputation : 32
TGD Elite Member Points : 6699

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum