The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miitomo Smartphone App launches March

2 posters

Go down

Miitomo Smartphone App launches March Empty Miitomo Smartphone App launches March

Post  Becky Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:12 pm

Nintendo are delving into the world of the smartphone with a plan to have 5 smartphone apps by the end of next year so that's one every 4-5 months, I don't think Nintendo have figured the average attention span of the average smartphone user.

Miitomo is next up for Nintendo as they attempt to topple Facebook and become the new kings of social media. You can do ultra fun things like answer a question as your mii for your friends to see and other surely ground breaking unannounced things, I bet the owners of Facebook are quaking in their boots.

However with the popularity of Miiverse and the sheer amounts of smartphone users Miitomo is bound to have some success and even if it's not perfect at the start Nintendo don't just abandon projects (excluding the virtual boy, they did good to burn them and pretend it never happened except for great comedy moments in Tomodachi Life) a lesson another big console developer could learn *Cough Sony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At the end of the day Nintendo are doing the right thing and making free to start apps and on the 3DS offer you purchase the full game, if anyone can do smartphone apps right it's going to be Nintendo.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3921

Back to top Go down

Miitomo Smartphone App launches March Empty Re: Miitomo Smartphone App launches March

Post  KENT HAMMER Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:54 pm

1. this first app will be rubbish.

2. it will only be on Isheep and Android only.

3. if they make some good stuff one day I might be tempted to get an android phone at a push
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13823
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25609

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down