The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo releases 29/1 developed by Milestone

3 posters

Go down

Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo releases 29/1 developed by Milestone Empty Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo releases 29/1 developed by Milestone

Post  Becky Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Italian racing game developer Milestone seem to have lost the WRC license and so have called their latest rally game Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo. Milestone have been building a reputation for racing games in recent years developing WRC3 + 4 (not 5), MUD, MXGP and MotoGp 13,14 + 15. Without the WRC license the game is actually free to do more and Milestone boost 15 different game modes which is most likely a first for a Rally game, I'm interested to see what modes there are. Rally Cross has been announced which is my personal favourite in Rally games. The big question for this game which is releasing on PS4, XBONE and PC is can it sway people to buy it when Dirt comes out a few months after it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Will you be looking out for Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo in the build up to Dirt coming out?
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3926

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo releases 29/1 developed by Milestone Empty Re: Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo releases 29/1 developed by Milestone

Post  KENT HAMMER Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:17 pm

This is more like it!

100% must have for me
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25616

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo releases 29/1 developed by Milestone Empty Re: Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo releases 29/1 developed by Milestone

Post  Becky Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:33 pm

It looks to me like it could be milestones best game especially being free of license limitations
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  LethalThreat74 Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:56 pm

I'm getting this one too. Looks awesome.
LethalThreat74
LethalThreat74
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : LethalThreat74
Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2015-01-11
TGD Reputation : 27
TGD Elite Member Points : 4618

Back to top Go down

Post  Becky Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:07 pm

The demo is out now and its not looking good, if you own wrc 3 or 4 stick with that.

My thought was the handling is like carmegeddon (it doesn't go straight back to a neutral steering position when you let go of the analogue stick it takes some time), this threw me off straight away. Where as wrc 3+4 I could pick and play from the get go, I was crashing all over the place. I think its been made with steering wheels in mind and milestone forgot most people don't own one. There's also no support for motion control steering which would also fix this problem. I beached my car with no option to reset to track, though there are rewinds. The gameplay feels slow and clunky compared to the light agile and fast feeling cars of wrc3+4. The graphics would not be impressive on a ps3 and I'm playing on ps3 it is a next gen game with last gen graphics.

My second try I got a flat tyre the second I went off track... Easy punctures are no fun in racing games, surely someone at milestone played one of f1 2010 or 2011 can't remember which when it was puncture city when it first came out.

The rewind gives a completely false sense of speed as you restart which led to me crashing at the same corner then it wouldn't let me rewind again, but this time it did let me reset to track, I guess a ditch is more worthy than a beach.

I repeatedly went to fast into bends because of the complete lack of sense of speed, it really is an excellent boat simulator though, the handling is down, the difficulty going straight is there, though I doubt you could roll a boat at 15mph where as i managed in this.

When I got to the end of the stage I felt proud of persevering to the end. It reminds me of a demo of a wrc game on 3ds mixed with v rally on playstation one mixed a boat simulator.

Check out the demo for yourself but don't buy Sebastian Loeb boating evo on good faith that milestone make good racing games they tripped and fell, starting rolling down a hill like a katamari collecting everything in their path creating a planet sized mess with this one. Just for some context milestone were my favourite developer of 2013 and for my racing skill, I was one of the best in the world at motogp13 on vita, I know its different but both simulation racers.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down