The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check Out Gigantic in This Latest Dev Walkthrough Video

2 posters

Go down

Check Out Gigantic in This Latest Dev Walkthrough Video Empty Check Out Gigantic in This Latest Dev Walkthrough Video

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Gigantic is a free-to-play MOBA/shooter in which teams of five heroes each with their own guardian monster, are pitted against one another on a variety of fantasy battlefields. Strategic map control and intense combat is the order of the day, with the first team to defeat the enemy guardian winning the match.

In this latest trailer, you can check out some unscripted Gigantic gameplay, as Team Synergy players take part in a competitive match. The video takes the highlights from these matches, and shows the strategies and tricks they employ to ensure things unfold in their favour.

Gigantic will be heading to Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs in 2016, with 'opt-in' cross-platform play. Check out the latest walkthrough video below for some beta gameplay.

KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25626

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Check Out Gigantic in This Latest Dev Walkthrough Video Empty Re: Check Out Gigantic in This Latest Dev Walkthrough Video

Post  Stee01 Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Thanks Kent. I'll have to check it out on YouTube, since my crappy phone does not like this website videos. Not a big fan of MOBA but I want these games to do well on consoles. The more different varieties of games we have on consoles, the better it is for everyone.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6421

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum