The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu gets beardy in new Streetfighter V trailer

3 posters

Go down

Ryu gets beardy in new Streetfighter V trailer Empty Ryu gets beardy in new Streetfighter V trailer

Post  Becky Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Capcom have put out a new trailer for Streetfighter V showing off some of the 'Battle' costumes. The highlight is definitely Ryu with a beard.

Luckily for me Ryu is just about the only Streetfighter character I can vaguely play as. What's your favourite costume of the bunch?
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3926

Back to top Go down

Ryu gets beardy in new Streetfighter V trailer Empty Re: Ryu gets beardy in new Streetfighter V trailer

Post  Colne Crusader Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:21 pm

Can't escape these Arctic explorer beards that everyone is sporting it seems! Lol. Even Ryu has one! Can't believe that. The Japanese will be up in arms saying that he looks too westernized!

On a side note, I can't help thinking that once this beardy look goes out of fashion, nobody will recognise their own friends and family. Laughing

I love the look of this game, and I always end up buying fighters that I simply do not have enough time to become anywhere near competent at. They seduce me with their visuals and sexy moves.
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13368

Back to top Go down

Ryu gets beardy in new Streetfighter V trailer Empty Re: Ryu gets beardy in new Streetfighter V trailer

Post  Becky Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:53 pm

I know the feeling on that one to be competent at most fighting games you need to play them for years, I want this game but suck at street fighter and when they generally sacrifice single player for multiplayer it's a real put off
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3926

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedgendary Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:45 pm

This is the one game I want a PS4 for but can't justify the system for it alone.

I've never been more than ok at fighting games and can only really use shoto (Ryu, Ken etc.) to a decent level in Street Fighter
Sedgendary
Sedgendary
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

XBOX Gamertag : Sedgendary
Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2014-10-01
TGD Reputation : 96
TGD Elite Member Points : 5233

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down