The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Coming to Xbox One & PS4 in April

4 posters

Go down

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Coming to Xbox One & PS4 in April Empty Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Coming to Xbox One & PS4 in April

Post  KENT HAMMER Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Ubisoft has announced the Assassin's Creed Chronicles trilogy, which will start with China next month for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Two further chronicles will launch separately later in the year, featuring assassins from India and Russia.

Assassin's Creed Chronicles is a 2.5D side-scrolling adventure developer by Climax Studios in collaboration with Ubisoft Montreal. Each installment in the trilogy will see players journeying to three different civilisations throughout history, starting with the downfall of the Ming dynasty in China, with Shao Jun from animated short Assassin's Creed Embers at the heart of the story.

In Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India, the Sikh Empire prepares for war, with Arbaaz Mir from the Assassin's Creed graphic novels in the frame, while Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia will star Nikolai Orelov (also from the graphic novels) during the aftermath of the Red October revolution. Each chronicle will have its own setting, art style, story and assassin, but all three will share a common narrative thread.

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China will be heading to Xbox One, PS4 and PC on 22nd April. Check out the trailer below.

KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25616

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Coming to Xbox One & PS4 in April Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Coming to Xbox One & PS4 in April

Post  minkey_monkey Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:13 pm

I'm a fan of ac... I would go as far as saying I used to love it... But they are releasing them too quick for me now and I'm still wayyyyy behind so will be waiting for this to drop in 8 months to £12 like the others have! I brought black flag in release... Still not completed the story. I brought unity whe. It was in special and should have waitied a month for the drop. They are just coming too fast for me sadly.
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14194

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Coming to Xbox One & PS4 in April Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Coming to Xbox One & PS4 in April

Post  KENT HAMMER Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:37 pm

Its nothing like an AC game though this time Minks.

Did you view the video?????????
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25616

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:27 am

Regardless of it not being like it, I just can't justify another game at the moment and they are still releasing too many for me. The only thing I play at the moment is dying light and I'm still only 30% through it. When / if I clear my backlog I may take a pop to see the changes but for now I canto

And yes I did watch the video, the whole side scroll thing makes it even less of a priority for me sadly.
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14194

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedgendary Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:52 am

May pick this up depending on price. I agree with minks though, Ubisoft are using the AC brand too much too fast. Look at the quality of the last few releases to see that they don't care about it anymore and are only looking for the regular paycheck. Same thing happened with Activision and Guitar Hero which ended up killing the franchise and the rhythm genre off
Sedgendary
Sedgendary
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

XBOX Gamertag : Sedgendary
Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2014-10-01
TGD Reputation : 96
TGD Elite Member Points : 5233

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:36 pm

minkey_monkey wrote:I'm a fan of ac... I would go as far as saying I used to love it... But they are releasing them too quick for me now and I'm still wayyyyy behind so will be waiting for this to drop in 8 months to £12 like the others have! I brought black flag in release... Still not completed the story. I brought unity whe. It was in special and should have waitied a month for the drop. They are just coming too fast for me sadly.
Right there with you. I'm still on Revelations.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8133

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down