The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toukiden: Kiwami is Bringing Beast Battling to PS4 and Vita This March

Go down

Toukiden: Kiwami is Bringing Beast Battling to PS4 and Vita This March Empty Toukiden: Kiwami is Bringing Beast Battling to PS4 and Vita This March

Post  KENT HAMMER Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Koei Tecmo has announced that Toukiden: Kiwami, a super-sized version of PS Vita title Toukiden: Age of Demons, is coming to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in late-March 2015. It'll be available both digitally and at retail.

Toukiden: Kiwami is twice the size of Toukiden: Age of Demons, including the original game's story alongside an all-new story of roughly the same size that follows on from the previous tale.

It'll also feature new weapons, newly discover Oni to fight, over 100 new Mitama, new Slayers and moves, as well as twice as many stages. Characters making a comeback include ?ka, Hayatori and other characters from Utakata Village, while new faces include the likes of Reki, S?ma and Hor?.

New mission types, new co-op multiplayer moves and more will also be in Toukiden: Kiwami, and there's good news for Age of Demons players, as you'll be able to carry over your save data.

Toukiden: Kiwami will be coming to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on March 27th in Europe and March 31st in North America.

[Via PS Blog]

KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25622

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Toukiden: Kiwami is Bringing Beast Battling to PS4 and Vita This March Empty Re: Toukiden: Kiwami is Bringing Beast Battling to PS4 and Vita This March

Post  Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:37 pm

And I thought beast battling was what I did with Mrs Markav on a weekend night!

Back to top Go down

Toukiden: Kiwami is Bringing Beast Battling to PS4 and Vita This March Empty Re: Toukiden: Kiwami is Bringing Beast Battling to PS4 and Vita This March

Post  KENT HAMMER Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Markav wrote:And I thought beast battling was what I did with Mrs Markav on a weekend night!

Your soooo XBOX Wink
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25622

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Aww thanks mate!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum