The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy a digital copy of Destiny on the current-gen consoles, get a free copy of the next-gen version

3 posters

Go down

Buy a digital copy of Destiny on the current-gen consoles, get a free copy of the next-gen version Empty Buy a digital copy of Destiny on the current-gen consoles, get a free copy of the next-gen version

Post  Tenlo Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:02 pm

As we all know, Bungie do love their community. Well it seems they also understand that not everyone has jumped to the next gen yet and so have offered people who haven't made the jump yet a bit of a help out. If you purchase the digital version of either the standard, Guardian edition or Expansion Pass of Destiny on either your 360 or PS3 before 15th January 2015 you will be sent a code for a digital copy on the Xbone or PS4.

For many of us this may be a bit of late news, but for people like myself who have been holding off, its a big advantage. As an achievement whore. it also means I can now get two lots of GS for the price of one.

Further information can be found via the link below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11925

Back to top Go down

Buy a digital copy of Destiny on the current-gen consoles, get a free copy of the next-gen version Empty Re: Buy a digital copy of Destiny on the current-gen consoles, get a free copy of the next-gen version

Post  Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Sounds like a great deal. I will stick with my xbox one copy though.

Back to top Go down

Buy a digital copy of Destiny on the current-gen consoles, get a free copy of the next-gen version Empty Re: Buy a digital copy of Destiny on the current-gen consoles, get a free copy of the next-gen version

Post  Gabhlan Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Was thinking it's sad we don't get a 360 version with our ONE edition and then could play with Friends who haven't made the move like in the BETA. I'm not going digital so no help to me but it is great news all the same. I assume it's the same price on 360?
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8130

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:26 pm

big thumbs up to bungie

Respect your customers don't rob them

I almost want to buy this on 360 today just because of this gesture

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:49 pm

Did this today, the 360 version is all up and running, after work I'll have to set up the Xbone version too!

Edit: Just logged onto the Xbone to find although I paid only £50 for 360 version, as I've picked up the Xbone version before September 16th I get access to the Vanguard Armoury for free!! Double bonus to bungie!!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:55 pm

I may be a little ignorant, but the site doesn't really make it clear. I know this offer ends in January, but does that mean you can still download the XB1/PS4 version AFTER then? I will have an Xbox One eventually, but probably not by January.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11076

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:16 pm

I'm not 100% sure, i assume that if you purchase it before the January it will be valid, as i just had to log onto the market place and it was already discounted to free.

Interestingly it continues between the two consoles too. I started playing on the 360 earlier and shifted to the Xbone and it continued directly from where i left off. I assume its going to be the same so the saves and data must be saved on bungie servers rather than your console!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum