The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARFRAME ARRIVES ON XBOX ONE

5 posters

Go down

WARFRAME ARRIVES ON XBOX ONE Empty WARFRAME ARRIVES ON XBOX ONE

Post  KENT HAMMER Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:07 pm

WARFRAME ARRIVES ON XBOX ONE

First Free-To-Play Title Hits ID@Xbox

September 2, 2014 – London, Ontario – Digital Extremes announced today that Warframe®, the wildly-popular AAA Free-to-Play game, is available now on the Xbox One console worldwide. Warframe is the first Free-to-Play title released through the ID@Xbox Program that allows independent game developers of all sizes to self-publish digital games on Xbox One. Set in an evolving sci-fi world, the third-person action game challenges players to fight across the Solar System and master the power of the Warframe!

“Warframe has been a labor of love for our team for over a decade,” said Steve Sinclair, creative director at Digital Extremes. “We believed in this concept when no one else did and it’s so satisfying to see the incredible reception it’s received from the gaming world -- and now with the Xbox One launch it will just keep getting better.”

Warframe is a fast-action PvE shooter often described as MMO-Lite. Squads of four players band together to advance their characters and battle the oppression of the genocidal Grineer. Throughout their combat missions, players will continually increase and customize the power and abilities of their Warframe and weapons. Introduced to the game as newly awoken Tenno warriors, players are thrust into a universe at war and armed with ancient exo-skeletal technology only they can operate. These Warframes bring unimaginable power and skill to the Tenno and provide players with unique offensive and defensive powers to explore and master.

With an emphasis on cooperative play and clan-building, Warframe will take full advantage of the social connectivity and community building features the Xbox One offers. Game DVR will allow players to capture their greatest Warframe moments and share them with friends. Second screen functionality through SmartGlass will be utilized with the Warframe Nexus App for Windows Phone, iOS and Android. This companion app provides players with pertinent real-time game information and stats such as Alerts to critical missions and the Codex, which provides key data on all the Warframes, weapons, Mods and more to help players strategize their play.

Warframe can be downloaded for free today on Xbox One. For all the latest news and information on Warframe on Xbox One, visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13824
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25610

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

WARFRAME ARRIVES ON XBOX ONE Empty Re: WARFRAME ARRIVES ON XBOX ONE

Post  dazzamann Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Nice find - could be worth a look
dazzamann
dazzamann
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : dazzamann
Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 7153

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Might take a look at this.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Kev Lar 1
Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 70
TGD Elite Member Points : 9450

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Watched a few videos of this and it doesn't look like my sort of thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Yaro Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Doesn't look bad, might have to give it a go.
Ninja Yaro
Ninja Yaro
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Ninja Yaro
Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2010-05-29
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 7199

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Gave this a go last night, as I saw a couple of people downloading it. Quite liked it and managed to get a three man team together after a bit of fiddling about and searching through menus to figure out where the invite and join bits were I think you can have four total but have to do the tutorial and first mission solo. Graphics were good and combat seemed pretty cool too with plenty of interesting weapons like swords and throwing knives mixed in with the guns. I found the wall running annoying, as it kept messing up or at least I kept messing it up Laughing hacking was a pain to get the hang of too but didn't seem to be much of a penalty for failing it a couple of times.

Seems to be so much to figure out in it though. Definitely a sensory overload when looking through the menus. Was afraid to spend anything I'd earned so far, as I would probably noob it on something that ends up being useless. So I'd have to get to know it a lot better before I'd decide to give them some of my money or if you'd even get anything worth spending a small amount of money on. I heard someone one the interweb talk about the free to play model in a way I found very good where they said they'd judge a game on what stuff you can get in it if you were to fork out a retail purchase price for in game credits. So if you got a good amount of stuff for 20 or 30 euro then might be worth throwing them some support and then you'll get a fuller game experience too. It also has achievements in it so not gonna knock them in a free game Smile
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8128

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:15 pm

thanks gabs

a post worth some rep sir

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:43 pm

I have only played a couple of missions on this so far as I've been playing other games. For a free game it does look very good and also like the different type of weapons you can use like Gab said. Will give this more of a go at the weekend if I'm not too distracted by Destiny.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Kev Lar 1
Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 70
TGD Elite Member Points : 9450

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content