The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Collectors Edition announced for Bungie Day 07/07

+4
KENT HAMMER
Kev Lar 1
Fatboy Geezer
Gabhlan
8 posters

Go down

Destiny Collectors Edition announced for Bungie Day 07/07 Empty Destiny Collectors Edition announced for Bungie Day 07/07

Post  Gabhlan Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Today is Bungie day for those that don't know, as 7 is their lucky number so they have it on 07/07 every year and they've announced the Collectors Editions of Destiny as part of the celebration  :thumbs:

Here's a link to the offical run down Bungie Destiny Collectors Edition

GHOST EDITION
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bungie wrote:This is your Ghost. It sought you out for centuries. It found you, dead and forgotten in the ruins of our civilization’s violent Collapse, and it brought you back to life to protect us all. Defend our home, drive back the forces of Darkness, find a way to awaken the Traveler, and Become Legend.
CONTENTS
-Limited Edition SteelBook™ Case and Game Disc
-Ghost Replica: This is your motion-sensing Ghost, featuring lights and audio from the game. May it lead you through the Darkness.
-Letter of Introduction: These worlds were once ours. If you accept your destiny, you will be asked to do the impossible.
-Golden Age Relics, which include a Patch, Sticker, and two Chrome slides of the Traveler
-Guardian Folio, containing:
-“Arms and Armament” Field Guide: Many believe the weapons and armor featured in this record are a myth. -You will learn the truth.
-Postcards from the Golden Age: Our worlds have been claimed by our enemies. Now, it’s time to take them back.
-Antique Star Chart: Explore the wild frontiers of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.
-Collector’s Edition Digital Content: The City has also provided you with a cache of items to start you on your journey, including:
-A Unique Ghost Casing
-An Exclusive Player Emblem
-An Exclusive Player Ship Skin
-Includes the Destiny Expansion Pass*

LIMITED EDITION

Bungie wrote:Humanity has been searching the ruins of our Golden Age for Guardians – heroes capable of wielding Light as a weapon. You have just been found and given a vital mission: defend our home, drive back the forces of Darkness, find a way to awaken the Traveler, and Become Legend.
CONTENTS
-Limited Edition SteelBook™ Case and Game Disc
-Ghost Replica: This is your motion-sensing Ghost, featuring lights and audio from the game. May it lead you through the Darkness.
-Letter of Introduction: These worlds were once ours. If you accept your destiny, you will be asked to do the impossible.
-Golden Age Relics, which include a Patch, Sticker, and two Chrome slides of the Traveler
-Guardian Folio, containing:
-“Arms and Armament” Field Guide: Many believe the weapons and armor featured in this record are a myth. -You will learn the truth.
-Postcards from the Golden Age: Our worlds have been claimed by our enemies. Now, it’s time to take them back.
-Antique Star Chart: Explore the wild frontiers of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.
-Collector’s Edition Digital Content: The City has also provided you with a cache of items to start you on your journey, including:
-A Unique Ghost Casing
-Includes the Destiny Expansion

DIGITAL GUARDIAN EDITION

Bungie wrote:Destiny is a next generation first person shooter, with rich cinematic storytelling set in huge worlds to explore. Create and customize your Guardian. Defeat your enemies. Become Legend in intense cooperative, competitive, and innovative public gameplay modes.
CONTENTS
-Digital Download: of Destiny
-Early access: To Vanguard Armory and Player Emblem pre-order bonus
-Reservation for two upcoming Destiny Expansions: “The Dark Below” and “House of Wolves,” featuring:
-Brand new story missions
-Cooperative and competitive multiplayer arenas
-A wealth of all new weapons, armor, and gear to earn
-A Unique Ghost Casing
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8151

Back to top Go down

Destiny Collectors Edition announced for Bungie Day 07/07 Empty Re: Destiny Collectors Edition announced for Bungie Day 07/07

Post  Fatboy Geezer Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Ooooooo, shiny!
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Fatboy Geezer
Number of posts : 2861
Registration date : 2013-06-19
TGD Reputation : 65
TGD Elite Member Points : 7474

Back to top Go down

Destiny Collectors Edition announced for Bungie Day 07/07 Empty Re: Destiny Collectors Edition announced for Bungie Day 07/07

Post  Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Nice info, cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:59 pm

WOW.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Kev Lar 1
Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 70
TGD Elite Member Points : 9473

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Great post mate, thanks for doing this.

I have been part of the Beta on PS4 and only played it once and found it abit meh.

If didn't do anything other games have not done before, it was like a poor mans halo
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25634

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Yeah can't wait to try the BETA out. As an optimist I'm going to predict I'll love this game and give them all my monies for the Ghost edition pre-order at my nearest retailer.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Darklurkr23 Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:42 pm

speaking of which beta site is up now
Darklurkr23
Darklurkr23
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Darklurkr23
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-07-09
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 3615

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Pretty nice collectors edition, I really liked the ps4 alpha I think this game will be massive
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9079

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:14 pm

What I do find strange. According to Game (I know not many people on here use Game) The Ghost edition all sold out for Xboxone and there are still some left for the PS4  Shocked  what's going on here. I am surprised that's all gone this early. I reckon they make more.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6429

Back to top Go down

Post  dazzamann Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:04 am

Nice post mate
dazzamann
dazzamann
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : dazzamann
Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 7176

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:28 am

Stee01 wrote:What I do find strange. According to Game (I know not many people on here use Game) The Ghost edition all sold out for Xboxone and there are still some left for the PS4  Shocked  what's going on here. I am surprised that's all gone this early. I reckon they make more.

They might still have some available instore though if they're sold out online depend what way they've divided up their stock.

I ordered my copy from Gamestop for instore delivery to my nearest shop about 15 minutes from my house. So God knows how that's gonna turn out. The way I see if they fuck up, which I fully expect to happen I'll just get a refund for my €5 and buy a collectors edition elsewhere. The important thing for me is having it day one even if it means missing out on the extra bits, so online ordering wasn't an option I really considered.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:38 am

Feel like de ja vu here Gabhlan :p
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6429

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Stee01 wrote:Feel like de ja vu here Gabhlan :p
Yup spread the love Wink
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum