The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock star to release a game on ps4/ xbox one before end of March 2015

+4
Ba5sett
dazzamann
stubbymite
Tricky34
8 posters

Go down

Rock star to release a game on ps4/ xbox one before end of March 2015 Empty Rock star to release a game on ps4/ xbox one before end of March 2015

Post  Guest Wed May 14, 2014 12:58 pm

It could be a 1080p re-release of Grand Theft Auto V, as the most obvious candidate, or something slightly more unexpected, like Bully 2 or a Red Dead Redemption sequel, but we only know one thing for certain, that Rockstar are bringing a game to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One some time in the next 10
months.

Take-Two’s latest conference call to investors painted quite a rosy picture of the company’s financials, buoyed by the millions and millions and millions of sales of Grand Theft Auto V at the end of last year, but when looking to future developments and releases, they also revealed that Rockstar would be releasing a game in the company’s 2015 fiscal year.

What that game is, they didn’t say, but a GTA V port to PC and the latest console hardware has been rumoured and requested by fans since before the game was even released, although there’s no discounting that it could be another project which has been worked on quietly for the last few years. As CVG reported, CEO Srauss Zelnick anticipates that Rockstar will make up around 45% of the company’s revenue this year, but even that offers few clues as to what the upcoming game will be, just that they expect it to be another money printing bonanza.

Back to top Go down

Rock star to release a game on ps4/ xbox one before end of March 2015 Empty Re: Rock star to release a game on ps4/ xbox one before end of March 2015

Post  Tricky34 Wed May 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Please be a Red Dead Redemption sequel. I enjoyed that far more than any of the GTA games. And i seem to remember that when the first was released there wasn't much hype until just before it was gonna be out.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13297

Back to top Go down

Rock star to release a game on ps4/ xbox one before end of March 2015 Empty Re: Rock star to release a game on ps4/ xbox one before end of March 2015

Post  stubbymite Wed May 14, 2014 3:34 pm

i hope that it is a new game in another series gta 5 again is just rinsing the money train  Smile 
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10063

Back to top Go down

Post  dazzamann Wed May 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Something completely new, or a new Red Dead would be good
dazzamann
dazzamann
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : dazzamann
Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 7169

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Wed May 14, 2014 4:20 pm

GTA V next gen seems like a safe choice although something new would be nice, remember the game agent that they announced years ago? Wonder what happened to that?
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9072

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Wed May 14, 2014 4:50 pm

you know they will totally rinse the money train!!

Lets be honest, it makes sense.

One to avoid
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25627

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Wed May 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Something new would be good. Or GTA 5 as I didn't get that on the 360. But I'm sure I read somewhere from them that they had no intention of porting it to the xone.
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14205

Back to top Go down

Post  Lighthouseman Thu May 15, 2014 7:52 am

cheers I 'm sure they have already said it will be a new Red dead.
Lighthouseman
Lighthouseman
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : lighthouseman
Number of posts : 3356
Registration date : 2009-06-19
TGD Reputation : 44
TGD Elite Member Points : 9494

http://Howard.miller@symingtons.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kinmad4it Tue May 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Please be new Red Dead, please be new Red Dead, please be new Red Dead  Very Happy bounce 
kinmad4it
kinmad4it
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : kinmad4it
Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2010-05-09
TGD Reputation : 69
TGD Elite Member Points : 7469

Back to top Go down

Post  Lighthouseman Sat May 31, 2014 2:48 pm

I told you it was Red dead.
Take Two planning more BioShock & Red Dead titles
30 May, 2014

Last night, Take Two CEO Strauss Zelnick has stated the company plans to release another Red Dead title, and went on to say that a new BioShock title is also very likely.

Zelnick revealed the information during a presentation at the Cowen and Company analyst conference.

"It's obvious that GTA is a permanent franchise as long as we keep delivering this incredible quality; it seems quite obvious that Red Dead is a permanent franchise, again with the same caveat, or Borderlands, for example, and NBA and others.

"But not everything is going to be a permanent franchise. We can do very well even if it's not. I would like to see us grow with a couple more great franchises in the next couple years and we're launching Evolve; we have very high hopes for that."

Zelnick was also questioned on the potential future of the BioShock series after the winding down of Irrational Games.

"We haven't given any colour on how you should think about it yet except we do believe it's beloved; we think it's important and certainly something that we're focused on; something 2K Marin will be responsible for shepherding going forward."
Lighthouseman
Lighthouseman
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : lighthouseman
Number of posts : 3356
Registration date : 2009-06-19
TGD Reputation : 44
TGD Elite Member Points : 9494

http://Howard.miller@symingtons.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum