The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Souls 2 - Character physical aspects

2 posters

Go down

Dark Souls 2 - Character physical aspects Empty Dark Souls 2 - Character physical aspects

Post  Saalikh Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi everyone,

Anyone playing the game yet ? I wanted to know if there is any chance to re-do the character as in the physical looks of it ? I kind of rushed it initially and now don't like his looks. Even though i don't think i am very far in the game i have done my first boss fight so don't want to re-start the game and do all the small bits i have already done.
Saalikh
Saalikh
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Saalikh
Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2010-02-23
TGD Reputation : 3
TGD Elite Member Points : 5810

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls 2 - Character physical aspects Empty Re: Dark Souls 2 - Character physical aspects

Post  Leigh36295 Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Havent played the new one yet but recently finished the first. I know in the 1st game you couldn't edit physical appearance once you've made your character. Its something thats not really that noticible later on though when you start getting new armour/helmets etc as you won't be able to see what's under the armour anyways. If it's really a issue for you though the only thing you could do is start again.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10121

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls 2 - Character physical aspects Empty Re: Dark Souls 2 - Character physical aspects

Post  Saalikh Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Cool thanks, i won't at the moment as i am too involved to loose my progress but i am considering to re-do my specs. Right now i only have 100 stamina and its costing me over 2000 souls to lvl my stats, any advise on what i should do ? i am playing as sorcerer but had to put some points into strength and dexterity so i could use a flame sword which has helped but feel i run out of stamina too quickly. Its really strange seeing as every action requires stamina they dont have any direct way to increase it.
Saalikh
Saalikh
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:05 am

Not too sure on that one. I know you could level up stamina in the first game. But after like 40 levels in stamina it stopped actually increasing the stamina bar. What kind of items are you using? The wait could be slowing you down or making you need more stamina. Might be the attacks youre doing too? Some obviously need more stamina than others. There was a bit of a exploit in the 1st game where you could make enemies jump off a cliff and get about 12000 souls each time so that made it quicker to level up for a while. Grinding is sadly something you need to do. Find a area you're comfortable with and just keep doing it over and over till you feel ready to move on. Have a look round online and see if theres any way to Level up easy.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10121

Back to top Go down

Post  Saalikh Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Well im playing as a sorcerer so i only have the staff in my right hand and the fire sword you can find early in the game in the left hand. So far i only have 2 spells so there is nothing i do that requires too much stamina. i make sure to empty my inventory every time i go to a bonfire so not carry much weight. I did exploit the soul farming in the first game but have not come across anything similar so far in this game. so far all i have been doing for farming is fight the giant knights in the broken tower they each drop 400 souls.
Saalikh
Saalikh
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum