The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch Dogs release date, plus exclusive content only on Playstation

+5
Gabhlan
Andyhadpie247
dazzamann
stubbymite
KENT HAMMER
9 posters

Go down

Watch Dogs release date, plus exclusive content only on Playstation Empty Watch Dogs release date, plus exclusive content only on Playstation

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:00 pm

London, UK — March 6, 2014 — Today, Ubisoft revealed that its highly anticipated open world action-adventure game, Watch Dogs™, will be released worldwide on May 27, 2014.

In Watch Dogs™, players assume the role of Aiden Pearce, a new type of vigilante hero who, with the help of his smartphone, will use his ability to hack into Chicago’s central operating system (ctOS) to control almost every element of the city.

“We are pleased to be able to reveal to gamers all over the world the new release date for Watch Dogs™,” said Geoffroy Sardin, EMEA Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Ubisoft. “We are extremely confident that the additional time we afforded the dev team to refine and polish the game will be more than worth the wait.”

Players who purchase Watch Dogs™ on either PlayStation®3 or PlayStation®4™ will have exclusive access to 60 minutes of additional gameplay via the PlayStation® Network.

“We’re really excited for the launch of Watch Dogs on both PS3® and PS4® and are confident that it will prove to be one of the standout games of 2014,” said Michael Pattison, Vice President, Third Party Relations, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. “It’s a unique and visionary game and we believe that the exclusive content available via PSN will not only excite gamers, but showcase how PlayStation® is a preferred destination for Watch Dogs.”

Watch Dogs™ will be available on Sony PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Microsoft Xbox One® the all-in-one games and entertainment system, Microsoft Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and Windows PC. The Wii U™ version will release at a later date.
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25624

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Watch Dogs release date, plus exclusive content only on Playstation Empty Re: Watch Dogs release date, plus exclusive content only on Playstation

Post  stubbymite Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:00 pm

Finally day one for me bounce 
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10060

Back to top Go down

Watch Dogs release date, plus exclusive content only on Playstation Empty Re: Watch Dogs release date, plus exclusive content only on Playstation

Post  dazzamann Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Looking forward to getting this
dazzamann
dazzamann
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : dazzamann
Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 7166

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:53 pm

any title that reminds me of staring at the missus and her sister has to be a day one buy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyhadpie247 Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:29 pm

Everton wrote:any title that reminds me of staring at the missus and her sister has to be a day one buy

What!?
Andyhadpie247
Andyhadpie247
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Andyhadpie247
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2012-02-06
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4941

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:52 pm

None of you bothered about the exclusive content on PlayStation???
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyhadpie247 Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:55 pm

KENT HAMMER wrote:None of you bothered about the exclusive content on PlayStation???

Nah I've always thought Watch Dogs has had Sony written all over it. I'm just glad that us xbox users are getting it aswell, as for the extra 60mins gameplay it's no biggy Very Happy
Andyhadpie247
Andyhadpie247
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Andyhadpie247
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2012-02-06
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4941

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:53 pm

60 minutes of play aint gonna make me buy a second console. May pick this up after release if it sounds good.

I saw an update on twitter earlier which says it has 8 player multiplayer free roam in it. That sounds cool if the game itself turns out to be a good experience.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8141

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:44 am

I pre ordered this the other day and cant wait for this one to come out.

This was one of my big titles that swayed me to buy my console but when it got cancelled it changed my mind a bit.

Hopefully this has been worth the wait and the game is actually good  Smile 
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:12 am

agreed stubbs
this looks the nutz

Back to top Go down

Post  dazzamann Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:26 am

I may have to splash the cash and pay full wack for this, and not wait for the price to drop eventually
dazzamann
dazzamann
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : dazzamann
Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 7166

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 am

Amazon pricematched tesco at £42 for this. Might be able to flubit it but not sure how they work with preorders. I had no interest in it really until I saw the PC trailer last week and it looks awesome
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10120

Back to top Go down

Post  garymason72 Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:37 am

ill be getting it on day one i think. looks like a great game.

of course ill be getting it on ps4, cause it will look better on ps4 than xbone lol! 
garymason72
garymason72
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Garymason72
Number of posts : 2506
Registration date : 2009-02-16
TGD Reputation : 171
TGD Elite Member Points : 8351

Back to top Go down

Post  RabidHellBunny Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:46 am

I have pre ordered for the One from Amazon. I saw on an e-mail, Simply Games doing the One version for £39.85 and the 360 and PS versions for £44.00! Not sure what they are like for preorders though.
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : RabidHellBunny
Number of posts : 3375
Registration date : 2009-03-26
TGD Reputation : 141
TGD Elite Member Points : 9143

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:54 am

Leigh36295 wrote:Amazon pricematched tesco at £42 for this. Might be able to flubit it but not sure how they work with preorders. I had no interest in it really until I saw the PC trailer last week and it looks awesome

i think that flubit works on most things mate.
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Fri May 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Got my dispatch email today. Hoping it arrives tomorrow in time for the long weekend!
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Tue May 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Long weekend next weekend for me Very Happy Not ordered this of anything might pick it up depending on price in local Gamestop.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8141

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Tue May 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Disappointed to find out that this doesn't feature Anne Robinson, getting decent reviews though may check it out at some point
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9069

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Wed May 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Started this on xone tonight, so far not impressed.
Hack hack one button auto hack
Dull so far.
Like GTA without the fun factor and with added stealth
Ezio does GTA and you don't know why or even care
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Wed May 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Nearly purchased this earlier in tesco when I was doing some shopping but I've got a few things I want to finish first and I've got mario kart on the way so it probably won't get a look in, I like the idea of it but feel that it may get boring cheers for the impressions Kent let me know if it gets any better
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9069

Back to top Go down

Post  garymason72 Thu May 29, 2014 3:17 pm

not played huge amount yet but so far i think its ok, controls are a bit clunky, driving is a bit of a pain but its obviously got potential. gonna put some real hours in the weekend and see.
garymason72
garymason72
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Garymason72
Number of posts : 2506
Registration date : 2009-02-16
TGD Reputation : 171
TGD Elite Member Points : 8351

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:20 pm

hope it improves for you and kent

these games are not cheap and you want them to be great for the folks who spend their hard earned on them

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum