The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 4: BETA available for download from 360 Marketplace

3 posters

Go down

Battlefield 4: BETA available for download from 360 Marketplace Empty Battlefield 4: BETA available for download from 360 Marketplace

Post  Gabhlan Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BETA download is finally easy to find on the Marketplace go get it!!!

BETA MARKETPLACE LINK
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8134

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 4: BETA available for download from 360 Marketplace Empty Re: Battlefield 4: BETA available for download from 360 Marketplace

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Nice
I should have played the closed beta by now but only got links to download pc version for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 4: BETA available for download from 360 Marketplace Empty Re: Battlefield 4: BETA available for download from 360 Marketplace

Post  stubbymite Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

may have a go on this over the weekend and see if it sways me to ask grandmpa christmas for it Smile 
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10053

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Very impressive so far (only a quick go)
Spotting with the right bumper is much better too

Back to top Go down

Post  Lighthouseman Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:45 pm

YEP not as polished as the xbone version I played but it's only the beta. Shot the fuck out of Markav this afternoon:pirat:  catch up with you guys tonight if you on.
Lighthouseman
Lighthouseman
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : lighthouseman
Number of posts : 3356
Registration date : 2009-06-19
TGD Reputation : 44
TGD Elite Member Points : 9484

http://Howard.miller@symingtons.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:28 am

Had a good long play on this over the weekend and really enjoyed it. Wouldn't be rushing out to buy it day one on the 360 but if I get an Xbox One I think this'll be my first game for it.

I like the spot button although with the BETA I shot team mates half the time as sometime the little blue mark doesn't appear above them at a distance.

The melee button's default position has caused me issues as I've accidentally clicked it in a couple of intense firefights leaving my character standing there holding a knife with a puzzled look on his face. Though I've also counter stabbed a couple of people as I mashed the buttons in panic while being attacked LOL.

New tanks controls are good though I need more reversing practice but generally I've been kicking as much ass in the new ones as I do in the old.

Still can't fly a helicopter if my life depended on it and actually my life is usual ended by me before the enemy get a chance.

Love some of the new stuff like power weapons. (Grenade launcher thing owns enemy light transport LOL) lifts in buildings are cool. The support class airburst launcher is a beast of a weapon when you get used to it. Even like the sniper rifles seem faster to reload and easier to hit people with.

Hows everyone else finding the gameplay? Oh and does anyone know how you throw C4 with Recon I've not figured it out yet?

Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Lighthouseman Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 pm

I'm enjoying it , hope they fix it so you can't repair a vehicle while in it. Enjoyed shooting the shit out of gabs though.
Lighthouseman
Lighthouseman
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : lighthouseman
Number of posts : 3356
Registration date : 2009-06-19
TGD Reputation : 44
TGD Elite Member Points : 9484

http://Howard.miller@symingtons.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Lighthouseman wrote: Shot the fuck out of Markav this afternoon:pirat:  catch up with you guys tonight if you on.
Lets see the battle report or it never happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:53 pm

battle log is online

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted