The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayStation ® Vita TV & NEW PS Vita Slim and Bright!!!!

3 posters

Go down

PlayStation ® Vita TV & NEW PS Vita Slim and Bright!!!! Empty PlayStation ® Vita TV & NEW PS Vita Slim and Bright!!!!

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:54 am

With the Tokyo Game Show just around the corner, Sony took to the stage during a press conference in Japan this morning and had plenty of PlayStation Vita goodies to announce. Not only has Sony introduced a brand new updated handheld, but it’s also taking the device to your TV with a brand new tiny box that looks set to take on Android-offerings like the Ouya. Meet the Sony PS Vita TV, a tiny PlayStation the size of your phone for your telly!

If you thought the Ouya was a bargain, wait until you see what Sony’s got in store for you. The brand new PlayStation Vita TV plugs into your TV and lets you stream Vita games right to your big screen, with card slots for your Vita games and memory cards – and you can control it all with a DualShock 3 controller. That’s not all it’s capable of though, as you’ll be able to use it with video streaming services such as Hulu and Sony’s own Video Unlimited, and you can expect Netflix to pop up too. The big news is that you can use it as an extender for PlayStation 4 games, letting you beam down your next-gen titles to your own screen thanks to the magic of Remote Play, which is sure to come in handy if a family member is hogging the PS4.

Currently, the Vita TV is set to launch in Japan on 14 November, priced 9,480 yen (£60) while there’s an additional bundle that includes a DualShock 3 and a 8GB memory card for 14,280 yen (£91) – fingers crossed it launches worldwide, as this could be the Ouya beater you’ve been waiting for.

Sony also announced an update to its PS Vita handheld with a brand new model that’s even slimmer and lighter than the first-gen Vita, and comes in white, black, blue, yellow, pink and olive green. You’ll find the new updated version comes with 1GB of built-in storage, a micro USB port for charging, a brand new LCD display, and even better battery life – Sony rates the new model to last an extra hour than the previous model, bringing up the total battery life up to six hours.

Sony has said that the new Vita will be launching in Japan on 10 October, but there’s currently no word on an international date just yet – we’ll be sure to keep you updated on the new Vita, as well as the Vita TV as soon as we know more.

KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25622

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

PlayStation ® Vita TV & NEW PS Vita Slim and Bright!!!! Empty Re: PlayStation ® Vita TV & NEW PS Vita Slim and Bright!!!!

Post  Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Interesting bit of kit.

Back to top Go down

PlayStation ® Vita TV & NEW PS Vita Slim and Bright!!!! Empty Re: PlayStation ® Vita TV & NEW PS Vita Slim and Bright!!!!

Post  Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:38 pm

I may soon have to move out of my house to fit all the kit in

want x 2

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:54 pm

not that bothered about the new vita but i am all over that tv Smile 
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10058

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Agreed playing Vita on TV will be awesome.

100% must buy.

Also great that all PS4 releases will be on Vita too.

I would like to say I won't buy the new PSV slim but then I would be lying Wink 
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25622

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Wicked piece of kit that tv box. i'll buy one. i bet it dont sell well enough  though. As for the budget vita, not for me but will hopefully help increase the user base
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13374

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum