The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone remember Putty on the Amiga?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone remember Putty on the Amiga? Empty Anyone remember Putty on the Amiga?

Post  Waggly Bean Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Just seen the news that a new Putty game is coming out on XBLA! Really excited for this one! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is apparently a remake of the second game, Putty Squad, but either way it's awesome news as Putty was a great puzzle platformer!

Read the full article here

Interesting to note that at the bottom it mentions some other remakes the company will also be working on:
x360a wrote:As part of a move that will see many of the company’s classics polished up and released in HD - including California Games, James Pond and Constructor - Putty Squad is heading to XBLA and PSN with new graphics and a bunch of modern bells and whistles.
Would definitely be interested in California Games and James Pond with achievements - let's hope they won't be PS3 exclusives! Wink
Waggly Bean
Waggly Bean
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Waggly Bean
Number of posts : 3382
Registration date : 2011-04-21
TGD Reputation : 22
TGD Elite Member Points : 8540

Back to top Go down

Anyone remember Putty on the Amiga? Empty Anyone remember Putty on the Amiga

Post  Colne Crusader Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Wicked news! Cheers Waggles!

Those graphics look great! They somehow seem to retain the distinctive Amiga look despite being vastly updated! I loved the original Silly Putty! Do you remember all the audio samples like the Arnie style voice shouting "Uzi 9millimetre"!!!!!!! Very Happy
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13369

Back to top Go down

Anyone remember Putty on the Amiga? Empty Re: Anyone remember Putty on the Amiga?

Post  Waggly Bean Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Colne Crusader wrote: Do you remember all the audio samples like the Arnie style voice shouting "Uzi 9millimetre"!!!!!!! Very Happy

Haha I had totally forgotten about that! Need to crack out the CD32 soon I think! Very Happy
Waggly Bean
Waggly Bean
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Anyone remember Putty on the Amiga? Empty Re: Anyone remember Putty on the Amiga?

Post  Ba5sett Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:34 am

Another Amiga classic, so many good games on that machine!
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9062

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

a great read if you are a miggster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:53 pm

I completely missed out on Amigas due to an alergy, no really.

I had a megadrive at the time and I had a neigbour who wanted a megadrive so we made a deal to swap for a week or two. My megadrive for his miggy. I was so excited to play sensible soccer, another world, monkey island etc etc I was itching to play them. Literally itching! After two nights of playing I was really ill and had a rash all over my body so went to the doctors to be told I had an allergic reaction to something. After going through all the things I had eaten or drank he asked me if I have come into contact with a new pet or someone elses pet. Then he asked me if anything new was in my house, any items no matter how daft it sounds. Well it turned out that I was alergic to my mates miggy. How stupid is that?
I still dont know what it was wether it was some sort of chemical in the discs or whatever but I will never forget how ill I was and how quickly I got better when I got my Megadrive back. Weird scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:49 pm

That's weird! See! Gaming really is bad for your health! Somebody call the tabloids!!

Playing for the full 1000gs on Jumper made me very ill! But for different reasons! Steaming pile of tosh!!!
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13369

Back to top Go down

Post  Waggly Bean Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Markav wrote:I completely missed out on Amigas due to an alergy, no really.

I had a megadrive at the time and I had a neigbour who wanted a megadrive so we made a deal to swap for a week or two. My megadrive for his miggy. I was so excited to play sensible soccer, another world, monkey island etc etc I was itching to play them. Literally itching! After two nights of playing I was really ill and had a rash all over my body so went to the doctors to be told I had an allergic reaction to something. After going through all the things I had eaten or drank he asked me if I have come into contact with a new pet or someone elses pet. Then he asked me if anything new was in my house, any items no matter how daft it sounds. Well it turned out that I was alergic to my mates miggy. How stupid is that?
I still dont know what it was wether it was some sort of chemical in the discs or whatever but I will never forget how ill I was and how quickly I got better when I got my Megadrive back. Weird scratch

Are you sure you didn't dream this? Suspect Razz
Waggly Bean
Waggly Bean
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum