The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Citadel reveals new Character Class - Ancarian Ranger

3 posters

Go down

Sacred Citadel reveals new Character Class - Ancarian Ranger Empty Sacred Citadel reveals new Character Class - Ancarian Ranger

Post  Tenlo Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Sacred game series has been successful on both PC and Xbox and now Deep Silver are due to publish Sacred Citadel a side-scrolling Action Brawler set in the same universe. It plans to have the feel of old school side scroll action brawlers such as Golden Axe, but with the now standard RPG skill levelling that we are accustomed to.

Also to be included in the game will be dual-wielding, combo attacks and double jumps all unique to the the different character classes available. Players will also be able to ride both mounts and war machines as well as spend their hard-earned loot inthe numerous towns. So far announced are the Safiri Warrior, Khukuri Shman and today the Ancarian Ranger (who can be seen in the new trailer below).

The story itself is set between Sacred 2 and the currently in-development Sacred 3 and will act as a prequel chapter to the new game due out this year as well as revealing some intriguing secrets about the Seraphim.

Sacred Citadel is due for release this year for XBLA from Southend Interactive and published by Deep Silver.

Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11946

Back to top Go down

Sacred Citadel reveals new Character Class - Ancarian Ranger Empty Re: Sacred Citadel reveals new Character Class - Ancarian Ranger

Post  minkey_monkey Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 am

I have to say if I was going by the game logo alone, I probably wouldn't have even looked at the trailer (I know that is petty lol). Trailer looks like it has some nice graphics though, probably not a purchase for me though for two reasons 1) as a rule I don't like side scrollers because I find they get very repetative 2) I'm not familiar with the series.
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14212

Back to top Go down

Sacred Citadel reveals new Character Class - Ancarian Ranger Empty Re: Sacred Citadel reveals new Character Class - Ancarian Ranger

Post  TheTCD Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:55 pm

I played the absolute crap out of Sacred on the PC, and a fair amount of the sequel on the 360. I am quite excited for the third, but I hope to god they don't make it as painful to get achievements as they did the second game. I couldn't even bring myself to complete one playthrough because I was barely getting rewarded for my efforts along the way.
TheTCD
TheTCD
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : TheTCD
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2012-05-10
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4843

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum