The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect-3 News: New weekend event system with instant rewards for challenges

Go down

Mass Effect-3 News: New weekend event system with instant rewards for challenges Empty Mass Effect-3 News: New weekend event system with instant rewards for challenges

Post  Gabhlan Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lots of changes and updates on MASS EFFECT-3 recently with a new weekend event system which will now only have squad goals and runs every weekend, as quoted below from Bioware. There will still be community challenges from time to time.

Also the rewards for the more frequent weekly challenge's will now be given out straight away!! so no more days of waiting to find out you just got another Goram Crusader Shotgun instead of that Valiant sniper rifle you've been coveting. It started last week and once I'd completed the challenge there was a pack waiting with a nice new Eagle upgrade in it.

For anyone who's not tried out all the extras available on Mass Effect-3 with the latest update you should check it out. If you liked it before you'll love it now! With a new enemy faction the Collectors to fight. A new enemy type added to both Cerberus and the Geth making them a bit tougher. Added map variants with environmental effects and a redesign of Firebase White making it bigger than it was before. Oh also there's a load of new characters and weapons to unlock like the Volus!! and new characters planned for release on a regular basis like the Krogan Shaman with Biotic Powers and the latest Asari Sentinel which became available last Wednesday.

I held of playing the new DLC for a couple weeks, as I rightly supected now that I've tried it out that I'm majorly re-addicted to this awesome multiplayer game. Had been playing borderlands. Also loosing my Badass rank in that has turned me right off it.

Hey Folks,

As we are now implementing the weekend challenge system, the method for running them is a much smaller scale.

Each challenge consists only of an individual challenge or squad goal. There will no longer be a requirement to organize the entire community for an overall allied objective.

This eliminates the need for fanfare and announcements three days prior to the challenge itself.

It is a much more streamlined system and allows us to implement one each week.

This is not to say we are doing away with the large scale military operations. In these cases, when we run the larger ops, we will give a three day lead time.

Cheers
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8142

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: