The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows Phone Update 1/8/12-7/8/12

2 posters

Go down

Windows Phone Update 1/8/12-7/8/12 Empty Windows Phone Update 1/8/12-7/8/12

Post  Tenlo Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:58 am

Reasonably on time this week, so lets see how long this lasts!

New Release

Pool Pro Online 3 - £2.29

This is the first WP7 game to have proper online capabilities so hopefully this should stop the annoyance of past MP achievements.

PLAY ONLINE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WITH POOL PRO ONLINE 3!

View online lobbies of available players then hustle your way online through 8 Ball, 9 Ball and Snooker games. Play head-to-head while chatting with opponents in real-time, or play offline in single-player Mode and pass-and-play Hot Seat Mode.

Enter the virtual pool hall with your friends across the world to win fame and in-game ""scratch"". Put your money where your mouth is and challenge wannabee players wagering in-game cash. Customize your game by spending your winnings on table felts, cue sticks, and new pool halls! See how you rank against the elite pool sharks on the global leader board. Play for keeps world-wide with Pool Pro Online 3.

FANTASTIC CONTROLS
Simple, intuitive controls allow you to set up your shots quickly, easily and precisely.

SUPERB PHYSICS
Advanced physics allow you to play with a new level of realism. From simple bank shots to complicated spin and jump shots, everything plays the way it should.

BEAUTIFUL ENVIRONMENTS
Fully 3D environments, with multi-touch camera controls that let you pan, tilt and zoom to see all of the action both on and off the table.

PRO SHOP
Extend and customize your play experience by visiting the Pro Shop. New cues, felts and even entire rooms are available for you to choose. Shoot pool by the beach in the Microsoft exclusive beach locale.

LEADERBOARDS
Compete online and compare your scores with everyone, everywhere around the world.

CHAT
Group chat in the lobby or trade barbs with your opponent during a match.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Unlock and track your achievements.

VISIT US: namcobandaigames.com/

LIKE US: facebook.com/NamcoBandai

TWEET US: twitter.com/FilthieRich

Deal of the Week

Need for Speed: Undercover - £2.29

REAL CARS! REAL FAST! DESIGNED JUST FOR WINDOWS PHONE 7. Enabled for Xbox LIVE®, earn achievements and track leaderboards as you power 20 of the world’s hottest high-performance cars through 24 undercover missions and 8 challenging modes of hot-pursuit action! XBOX LIVE ENABLED! SEE WHO’S THE REAL DEAL Use your existing Xbox LIVE Gamertag or create a new one via the Windows Phone 7 main menu to track achievements and access leaderboards for this Need for Speed Undercover game. • TRACK UP TO 10 ACHIEVEMENTS – Acquire cars, unlock tracks, snag a bounty over $1,000, and more. Reach milestones, complete goals, and get up to 200 Gamerscore points! • ACCESS DOZENS OF WEEKLY, MONTHLY, AND LIFETIME LEADERBOARDS – See where your driving skills rank you against friends and racers around the world. See who’s got the fastest times, the best style scores, and the biggest accumulation of bounty. • SHOWCASE YOUR AVATAR – Proudly display your Xbox LIVE avatar next to your high scores. FACE CHALLENGING RACE MODES AND MISSIONS
Race through Head-to-Head action, Highway Battle, and Cop Takeout. Go undercover in 24 covert missions at the wheels of some of the most awesome automobiles imaginable. IMMERSE YOURSELF IN EYE-POPPING RACING ENVIRONMENTS The maxed out 800x480 resolution for Windows Phone 7 will put your senses into overdrive. Push yourself to the limit as you burn through exhilarating cityscapes, snaking countrysides, and gritty seaside docks. Sweeping camera angles and gnarly impact-crash sound effects heighten the adrenaline-fueled intensity. TRICK OUT YOUR RIDE Customize your vehicle with aftermarket spoilers, multiple wheel options, cool body kits, and paint schemes. Earn performance upgrades and kick in extras like Boost, Speed, Acceleration, and Handling. By purchasing and/or using this application, you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement and EA's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
(http://www.eamobile.com/windowsphone7/eula/).

Kent Hammer's Easy completion bit

Well Need for Speed is a definite easy completion with a 66% completion rate on TA (I've been after this for awhile but the £5 price had put me off). Pool Pro Online seems another grindy completion from what I've seen with a sinking 1000 balls achievement and amassing 1,000,000 scratch (??) being two of them!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11944

Back to top Go down

Windows Phone Update 1/8/12-7/8/12 Empty Re: Windows Phone Update 1/8/12-7/8/12

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:27 am

I think I might download Need For Speed, I need another new game to sit on my phone and not play while I concentrate on the ones I already have!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:18 pm

DoctorMambo wrote:I think I might download Need For Speed, I need another new game to sit on my phone and not play while I concentrate on the ones I already have!

Yeah i know what you mean Mambo, i'm getting to have a few unplayed games on my phone as well as the ones on my game shelf.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13302

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content