The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retro City Rampage

Go down

Retro City Rampage Empty Retro City Rampage

Post  Tenlo Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:05 am

This game has been a logn time coming but its finally almost here. To begin with it looks like an 8 bit version of the original GTA games but as you can see in the trailer it pays homage to pretty much every 8-bit gaming classic from Mario to Metal Gear. This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun and be very tongue in cheek. It's priced up at 1200 MSP at the moment but I have a feeling it'll be worth every point.

This 8-bit game’s virtual cartridge tips the scales at 128Mbits with so much content that it nearly needed the strength of two Power Gloves to jam it into the console. It boasts a massive story mode with over 50 missions, an arcade mode with over 40 leaderboard challenges for instant pick-up-and-play action, a free-roaming mode with cameos and crossovers, and bonus games including an 8-Bit Splosion Man, BIT.TRIP: Retro City, and “Virtual Meat Boy” (put on your red and blue 3D glasses, now). It’s also packed with 50 vehicles, over 25 weapons and power-ups and over 200 styles to customize your character with.

If you think you’re rad enough to outrun the law and carjack the '80s, then lock and load your LIGHTGUN and power up your POWER-UPS, because you're ready to go on a RETRO CITY RAMPAGE!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11944

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum