The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed 3

+2
FoxyBoy89
Tenlo
6 posters

Go down

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty Assassin's Creed 3

Post  Tenlo Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:33 am

I'm an unashamed AC fan and so am uber excited about this already. At E3 Ubisoft released both a new trailer and gameplay footage showing off the new mechanics and its looking better than ever. This could truly be the definitive AC game!!

The American Colonies, 1775. A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. But what begins as a struggle over territory turns into an extraordinary journey that will transform him into a Master Assassin—and will forever change the destiny of a nation.

You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan –becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into full blaze. Your crusade will take you through blood-soaked battlefields to crowded city streets, to perilous wilderness and beyond. You will not only witness history—you will make it.
Set against the backdrop of one of the bloodiest Revolutions in world history, prepare to be drawn back into the centuries old battle between the Assassin’s Order and their sworn enemy, the Templars. Unleash lethal new skills and experience a stunningly realistic world created by Anvil Next, a new engine that redefines gaming.

Welcome to an entirely new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga.

Key Features

A NEW MASTER ASSASSIN— As Connor, a Native American Assassin, use your predatory instincts to stalk your enemies and eviscerate them with a new arsenal of weapons including tomahawks, rope darts, firearms, and more.

IGNITE THE FIRES OF REVOLUTION— From Lexington to Bunker Hill, become America’s first highly trained Master Assassin. Bear witness to the real conspiracy behind the American Revolution between the Assassin’s Order and the Templar menace alongside historical icons including George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and many more.

EXPLORE A BRAVE NEW WORLD— Pursue your enemies through massive environments – from bustling city streets to blood-soaked battlefields and into the far reaches of the American frontier.

STUNNING NEW ENGINE— Introducing Anvil Next, our new engine designed for Assassin’s Creed III. Revolutionary physics, animations, and weather systems deliver unprecedented realism, while a new combat system delivers more intense, gut-wrenching battles than ever before.

INTENSE MULTIPLAYER— The acclaimed multiplayer system returns with a host of refinements, including all-new characters, maps and modes designed to deliver the most compelling Assassins multiplayer experience yet.
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11935

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Post  FoxyBoy89 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:03 am

Looking forward to buying this game as i have played the series from the beginning, (well close to the whole series... i started from AC2)
FoxyBoy89
FoxyBoy89
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : FoxyBoy89
Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2012-05-28
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 5766

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:19 am

If you own a PS Vita they have a totally seperate game coming out on that too!.

Plus you can link it with your AC3 game, nice!
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25623

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:05 am

Looks awesome, better pull my finger out and play through brotherhood and revelations Wink
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9068

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 am

i love the AC series and everything that goes with it. i have played bits of all of the games and must play the endings just to catch up with the story
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10059

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Another trailer released... I still can't get excited about this one, I'm not sure why. I am looking forward to a new character and learning about him, but for some reason I'm not wanting this yet.

Also on the 4th of July you will be able to go to Game for some live gameplay

This July 4th - be one of the first to see Assassin's Creed III being played live at GAME stores across England. We're running a series of showcases at the following stores.

GAME Newcastle (9 am - 5:30 pm only)
GAME London Oxford St
GAME Bristol Cribbs Causeway
GAME Nottingham
GAME Manchester Trafford Centre
GAME The Fort Glasgow

Please note that you must be over 18 to attend. Please contact any of the GAME stores listed above for information about availability and opening times in your area.

This video shows some game play and some multiplayer game play (if the french below is anything to go by. I don't have time to watch the whole thing on my brake)
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14201

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content