The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch Dogs

5 posters

Go down

Watch Dogs Empty Watch Dogs

Post  Tenlo Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:27 am

You've probably already heard of this as this E3's show stealer by Ubisoft. Whether we will see it this gen is still a mystery but it is shaping up to be a truly amazing game. Very few details outside of the below gameplay trailer have been announced but this is definitely going to be a huge title on release

[center]

Development of Watch Dogs is being led by Ubisoft Montreal, with a team comprised of industry veterans from blockbuster franchises like Assassin’s Creed®, Rainbow 6® and Far Cry™. Watch Dogs blends cutting-edge technologies and sophisticated game design into a realistic and living open world where players must use any means at their disposal to take down a corrupt system.

In Watch Dogs, players enter the dangerous world of Aiden Pearce, a new class of antihero whose ability to hack into any connected system could be his most powerful weapon. Whether it’s triggering a 30-car pileup by manipulating traffic-lights to trap an enemy during a downtown shootout or tapping into the city’s omnipresent security cameras to access anyone’s personal information, Pearce is capable of coercing and controlling almost every element of the world around him.

“Watch Dogs goes beyond the limits of today’s open-world games by giving players the ability to control an entire city,” said Jonathan Morin, creative director, Ubisoft. “In Watch Dogs, anything connected to the city’s Central Operating System becomes a weapon. By pushing the boundaries, we can provide players with action and access to information on a scale that’s never been seen in a video game before.”
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11946

Back to top Go down

Watch Dogs Empty Re: Watch Dogs

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:33 am

I just hope it's not as boring as the likes of LA noire

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTCD Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Markav wrote:I just hope it's not as boring as the likes of LA noire

L.A. Noire wasn't so much boring for me, as totally "meh" and frustrating. I had no incentive to keep playing other than to get my money's worth. I knew the formula from the get go; search for clues, drive to interrogation, see opportunity in alibi to gain leverage, realise that even though it was a legitimate flaw in the person's testimony, it wasn't the one the game wanted me to pursue, get bad result, restart case.

I loved the setting, the cases themselves, the voice acting, even the sort of naff ending wasn't as bad as everyone would have you believe (because it gave a possibility of a sequel that no-one seemed to pick up on). It's just the way the game was played. It was like a bad Phoenix Wright.

Oh, and the city was so big, but there was so little to do in it. Find collectibles? That's it?
TheTCD
TheTCD
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : TheTCD
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2012-05-10
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4843

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxyBoy89 Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Think it looks pretty decent. ill keep an eye out for more info and details of the game.
FoxyBoy89
FoxyBoy89
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : FoxyBoy89
Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2012-05-28
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 5777

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:01 am

Apparently its coming to 360, PS3 and PC with the show demo on a high end PC its not, I'm thinking that its likely to be heading to the next gen consoles too as if it does come to 360 and PS3 it won't be looking anything like it did on that gameplay demo
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9079

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 pm