The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This week on XBLA (14/03/12) + Gamerscore changes

2 posters

Go down

This week on XBLA (14/03/12) + Gamerscore changes Empty This week on XBLA (14/03/12) + Gamerscore changes

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 am

The House Party may be over, but to compensate, we've got a double-header on XBLA this week.....

Defenders of Ardania - 1200 MSP

Defenders of Ardania’ is a next generation tower defense game set in the fantasy world of Majesty, where you can take control over both the defending- and the attacking sides. The game is set in the fantasy world of Majesty with 3 different playable races, each with their own, distinguishable locations, towers, and units. Its innovative new game concept adds a RTS element and takes the popular genre to a new level. Multiplayer offers three different game modes with the players assuming either the defensive or the offensive sides – or both!

Shoot Many Robots - 800 MSP

Shoot Many Robots is a 4-player co-op run-n’-gun action game starring robot slayer and gun aficionado, P. Walter Tugnut. From a gun that shoots garden gnome missiles to a tutu that boosts speed and damage, there are hundreds of crazy guns and gear to unlock that boost Walter’s stats – not to mention, make him look pretty. You and three friends can team up to exterminate a zillion robots while progressing through tons of missions, facing uncomfortably epic bosses, and leveling up along the way.

Also, in XBLA news....apparently starting from next month, the gamerscore/achievement rules are changing. Arcade games will now have a base score of 400 with up to 30 achievements and be able to go up to 800 with up to 4 pieces of DLC.

And finally a reminder that the House Party promotion ends tomorrow, so make sure to buy all 4 games (Warp, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Nexuiz and I Am Alive) if you want to get 800 points back.

Last edited by GrahamOfTheDead on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11098

Back to top Go down

This week on XBLA (14/03/12) + Gamerscore changes Empty Re: This week on XBLA (14/03/12) + Gamerscore changes

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Cool, I think both DOTW games for me though :/

Back to top Go down

This week on XBLA (14/03/12) + Gamerscore changes Empty Re: This week on XBLA (14/03/12)

Post  Colne Crusader Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Good coverage mate! Good news about the cheevs! I hope the pricing doesn't go up to match though!
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13387

Back to top Go down

This week on XBLA (14/03/12) + Gamerscore changes Empty Re: This week on XBLA (14/03/12) + Gamerscore changes

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Major Nelson has confirmed the changes....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11098

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Gotta love Majors blog

Whenever he mentions Gamerscore stuff some knobs always pipe up with shite about how the dont care about whorescore

Seriously if I ever become Overlord of the planet then trolling will be punishable by death by bacon slicer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum