The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSA Windows Phone Update - 1/2/12 - 7/2/12

4 posters

Go down

GSA Windows Phone Update - 1/2/12 - 7/2/12 Empty GSA Windows Phone Update - 1/2/12 - 7/2/12

Post  Tenlo Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:23 am

Greetings all, another week has passed and its time for your weekly update. We've got the usual, plus a short update on a glitched game.

New Release

Need for Speed:Hot Pursuit - £3.99

FEEL THE RUSH OF THE ESCAPE AND THE THRILL OF THE TAKEDOWN! Outrun the law as a Racer in supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque – or stop racers cold as a Cop in high-speed police interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon. Enabled for Xbox LIVE®, experience pulse-pounding action as you make the escape or make the bust with Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit on Windows Phone 7.

TEAR UP THE LEADERBOARDS!

Use your existing Xbox LIVE Gamertag or create a new one via the Windows Phone 7 main menu to track achievements and access leaderboards.

CHASE ACHIEVEMENTS

Drive up to 20 precision-performance cars in adrenaline-fueled showdowns across 24 day-and-night tracks. Take it to the limit in 48 total Cop and Racer Career Events, collect bounty, and rise to the top of the ranks.

DUEL IT OUT ON THE ROAD

As a Cop, lay down the law with roadblocks and spike strips – or fry the Racer’s electrical system with an EMP lock. As a Racer, make the getaway with overdrive, jamming, and oil slicks.

Deal of the Week

Jet Car Stunts WP - £1.49

Jet Car Stunts is an award winning, over the top, addictive, 3D driving game, with massive jumps, mid-air hoops, floating platforms, spiral roadways and outlandish maneuvers in impossible environments.

Jet Car Stunts is not your typical driving game, the challenge isn't to race your opponents, the challenge is the insane stunt courses themselves. It’s not just about driving, it’s also about flying. To reach the finish line, you will need to hone your skills.

Jet Car Stunts (for Windows Phone) features over 70 levels spread across 3 Game Modes:

Platforming - Just get to the finish line.

Time Trial - Race against the clock.

Freestyle - Perform stunts for score.

News

Just a small bit of news this week. Anyone who used date changing to max out Bug Village would have found out that the Stinkbug achievement was glitched and would crash the game on the 100th bug. If you check out your updates you'll find a Bug Village update which has fixed this meaning the full 200 is now available. Obviously if you played this legit you probably haven't reached that far yet so a win for legit play there methinks!!

That's all this week, just a few words for anyone upgrading or purchasing a new phone, the current most popular WP7 phone seems to be the Nokia Lumia 800 so it looks like this will be the one to get at the moment!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11947

Back to top Go down

GSA Windows Phone Update - 1/2/12 - 7/2/12 Empty Re: GSA Windows Phone Update - 1/2/12 - 7/2/12

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Jet car stunts. Twisted Evil
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

GSA Windows Phone Update - 1/2/12 - 7/2/12 Empty Re: GSA Windows Phone Update - 1/2/12 - 7/2/12

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:08 pm

I think I've been hit with a different glitch with Bug Village. I'm 99% sure I should have got 100 stinkbugs now, but still no achievement. Admittedly I have been messing with the time now and again, but I've been getting a stinkbug pretty much every time I've had a ladybird appear and I got that achievement over a week ago. Just have to keep checking every couple of hours and hope for the best.

Great stuff as ever Tenners.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11098

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 pm

I haven't messed with the time at all on Bug Village after reading about the glitches on TA. So all my progress is 100% legit.

Still no sign of the Stinky bug cheevo, and i need the 300.00 acorns and level 25 cheevs to (275,000 acorns and level 21 so far).

Updated - got the Stinky Bug achievement this morning, and i'm not so far away from my 300k acorns.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13305

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum