The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apologies for Mr Kent.. Cursed Crusade...

5 posters

Go down

Apologies for Mr Kent.. Cursed Crusade... Empty Apologies for Mr Kent.. Cursed Crusade...

Post  sum1 superior Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:18 am

I started off playing The Cursed Crusade as i intended to write a review on it as i mentioned i would to Mr Hammer.... however.... i cant! The reason why will follow.
After watching a long a tedious cutscene (which was out of sync) i actually started to play the game... a Press A now is what i was greeted with, didnt even have a chance to swing a weapon, then after a massive 1 minute of gameplay... yet ANOTHER 3 minute cutscene... then.... ANOTHER prompted action scene! Overwhich from the very start the main character.. a french, posh english speaking bloke called Denz would not shut up!! The last straw hit me when i had to push a wooden thing forward while Denz was chatting up a Spanish/Mexican bloke!! No achieves after 15mins so i pulled the plug!!!
When will game companys learn that Templars should be only in 1 type of game.. ASSASSINS CREED!!!!!

Again Sorry Mr Hammer... i just couldnt do it! Id rather review Sesame Street! Which im thinking of doing! lol
sum1 superior
sum1 superior
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : sum1 superior
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2011-09-05
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 4751

Back to top Go down

Apologies for Mr Kent.. Cursed Crusade... Empty Re: Apologies for Mr Kent.. Cursed Crusade...

Post  KENT HAMMER Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 am

Reviewing is not always about playing good games, sometimes you need to review lesser games for the greater good of all. Wink

Lets see if someone else can step up to the plate.

Anyone got this???
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25625

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Apologies for Mr Kent.. Cursed Crusade... Empty Re: Apologies for Mr Kent.. Cursed Crusade...

Post  Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Never heard of it bud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweenaldo1985 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 pm

If I had a copy I'd review it. I have a high tolerance for rubbish lol

Sweenaldo1985
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Sweenaldo 1985
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-03-20
TGD Reputation : 25
TGD Elite Member Points : 5352

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamkiller SKX Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:05 am

I have to agree with Kent here , Its not all teddy bears and rainbows in the gaming world... But in all honesty in Sum1 didnt want to keep playing it the game must be really really bad - What you want is to have a 2nd account to play games on to review - And they turn out to be god awful, you dont have to sit through it to get the 1k - Id like to review a game Kent - Only if its a AAA game please Smile ...And preferably a month or so before release!! lol... Not quite sure why i love dashes and dots so much.. I think im still thinking in morse code adding in some subliminal messages... --- ...

Dreamkiller SKX
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Dreamkiller SKX
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2011-09-09
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 4774

http://www.ntagameguides.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sum1 superior Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:09 am

Your absolutley right.. and it was my fault as i did say id review something, then said id do this garbage! Ill finish off my WRC 2 review and start something else as Kents now got The Cursed Crusade.... i'll look forward to reading his review of it.
sum1 superior
sum1 superior
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : sum1 superior
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2011-09-05
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 4751

Back to top Go down

Post  Stucowie Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:27 am

Dreamkiller SKX wrote:I have to agree with Kent here , Its not all teddy bears and rainbows in the gaming world... But in all honesty in Sum1 didnt want to keep playing it the game must be really really bad - What you want is to have a 2nd account to play games on to review - And they turn out to be god awful, you dont have to sit through it to get the 1k - Id like to review a game Kent - Only if its a AAA game please Smile ...And preferably a month or so before release!! lol... Not quite sure why i love dashes and dots so much.. I think im still thinking in morse code adding in some subliminal messages... --- ...

A month or so before release?? you'll be lucky... in fact, we'd all be lucky if we got that! Kent got the review copy of PES to review a week before release... which is a rarity for GSA I believe! haha
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stucowie
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2010-10-27
TGD Reputation : 59
TGD Elite Member Points : 6026

http://gamingbyt-bo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:41 am

I have now posted up the review for this. Read it and see for yourself how good or bad it would have been Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum