The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you get in return for all your ps3 details

4 posters

Go down

What you get in return for all your ps3 details Empty What you get in return for all your ps3 details

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:51 pm

So sony have spoke here is what they had to say.

Both Kazuo Hirai and Sir Howard Stringer have stated that we will be offering identity theft protection for those affected by the malicious attack on PlayStation Network and many of you may have seen the details of the service available in North America.

As I have explained previously, creating a similar offering for the many countries within the SCEE region is a very complicated process. Each country has a different way of handling identity theft; some offer relatively sophisticated services whilst others are much more modest.

We are currently in the process of identifying how we manage this situation and once the programme is ready to launch, we will provide details of exactly which services are available in each country and explain how to sign up. We hope to do this early next week.

Also, look out for more information on the rest of our Welcome Back programme, including which free content you will be eligible for. We will be offering PSN users the opportunity to select two PS3 games from a list of five, as well as offering PSP users the opportunity to choose two games from a list of four. We will let you know exactly what games are available very soon.

Please be assured that we are continuing to work around the clock to have some PlayStation Network and Qriocity services restored and will provide you with specific details shortly.

Whats the betting on the games being pants ones

Back to top Go down

What you get in return for all your ps3 details Empty Re: What you get in return for all your ps3 details

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri May 06, 2011 7:00 pm

I think it will be an awesome list, but of olders titles so no good for fanboys who will already own them.

LBP, Wipeout HD, Modnation Racers are sure to be included. Possibly ratchet and clank too as that is already free too Plus members.

One thing PSN does well is giving away free games every month if you pay the annual fee, on that level they are better then the nothing for free we get on live.
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

What you get in return for all your ps3 details Empty Re: What you get in return for all your ps3 details

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Sony are scum

end of

If we get a choice of shite titles I already borrow (yes you only borrow them on plus because if you dont renew your membership the 'free' games stop working) then they can poke it up their unsecure arses

two games for all my info being in an open room on a table marked 'please take me'

Any fanboi I find bigging this shite up in any comment section of any site is going to get flamed to death by me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Haven't had a PS3 for awhile but still have a PSN account running (have been getting updateemails from Sony) so will have to see about getting myself the games free somehow, even if it means borrowing a console Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  evilgenius76 Sat May 07, 2011 9:28 am

i had a PS2 years n years ago (GTA san andreas was awesome!) but switched to PC gaming (WoW) got throughly addictted for 3 years and kicked the habit, got myself an xbox and got thoroughly addicted (sense a theme?) what little pull i had to ever buy a sony product in the future evaporated when i discovered Sony knew about the hack but didnt tell anyone for over 7 days! That would have been morally right so people could organise getting their bank details changed and they would have come through the whole fiasco in a fairly good light. Instead some dickwad in a suit somewhere thought no no we can contain this it isnt as bad as we think.....WRONG!!!!!! Epic fail! I imagine and would like to see a good percentage of the 70 million estimated affected users leave Sony just to show them the error of their ways! And free games? WOW some people could have their whole lives destroyed by this identity theft.
evilgenius76
evilgenius76
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : evilgenius76
Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2011-04-15
TGD Reputation : 19
TGD Elite Member Points : 5993

Back to top Go down

Post  Liquid Code Sat May 07, 2011 9:38 am

evilgenius76 wrote:i had a PS2 years n years ago (GTA san andreas was awesome!) but switched to PC gaming (WoW) got throughly addictted for 3 years and kicked the habit, got myself an xbox and got thoroughly addicted

Exactly the same as me, and your the same age as me... are you me?
Liquid Code
Liquid Code
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Liquid Code
Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2010-06-30
TGD Reputation : 121
TGD Elite Member Points : 6725

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:57 am

Slight snag on the free games front...
All you need do is Sign in to the PSn, confirm your credit card details, then they are yours...
You wanna do that go right ahead lol
Sony have taken the piss if you ask me and i can't see them being the competition of xbox from now on, they are going down.... way down

Back to top Go down

Post  Stucowie Sat May 07, 2011 10:10 am

Scabby McGash wrote:Slight snag on the free games front...
All you need do is Sign in to the PSn, confirm your credit card details, then they are yours...
You wanna do that go right ahead lol
Sony have taken the piss if you ask me and i can't see them being the competition of xbox from now on, they are going down.... way down

Yup well said, although, if it drives down the price of a PS3, I'll look at getting one Razz Razz
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stucowie
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2010-10-27
TGD Reputation : 59
TGD Elite Member Points : 6036

http://gamingbyt-bo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  evilgenius76 Sat May 07, 2011 10:34 am

MidlifeCrysisUK wrote:
evilgenius76 wrote:i had a PS2 years n years ago (GTA san andreas was awesome!) but switched to PC gaming (WoW) got throughly addictted for 3 years and kicked the habit, got myself an xbox and got thoroughly addicted

Not quite I'm the better looking, streamlined model with a faster processor...... lol!
evilgenius76
evilgenius76
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Stucowie Sat May 07, 2011 10:43 am

evilgenius76 wrote:
MidlifeCrysisUK wrote:

Not quite I'm the better looking, streamlined model with a faster processor...... lol!

And your not welsh which automatically makes you better Wink

only joking midlife Smile Smile
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stucowie
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2010-10-27
TGD Reputation : 59
TGD Elite Member Points : 6036

http://gamingbyt-bo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  evilgenius76 Sat May 07, 2011 10:47 am

And your not welsh which automatically makes you better Wink

only joking midlife Smile Smile

No need to kick a man when he's down!

evilgenius76
evilgenius76
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum