The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUR COMPO STARTING GROUPS LADIES AND GENTLEBODS....

+9
stubbymite
totalindecision
GrahamOfTheDead
Tenlo
Truly Jaded
Liquid Code
MysticalMarmite
KENT HAMMER
Colne Crusader
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

YOUR COMPO STARTING GROUPS LADIES AND GENTLEBODS.... - Page 2 Empty YOUR COMPO STARTING GROUPS LADIES AND GENTLEBODS....

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

YOUR COMPO STARTING GROUPS LADIES AND GENTLEBODS.... - Page 2 Captur10

PLEASE NOTE:

These are not your starting scores as that data is not in yet!

I have had to tweak the bands slightly as otherwise it was not balanced very well at all (in fact Kent and Graham were the only 2 in one of the original bands lol!)

REMEMBER: Log in to LIVE today please!

And from tomorrow morning may the best Spack win!

Back to top Go down

YOUR COMPO STARTING GROUPS LADIES AND GENTLEBODS.... - Page 2 Empty Re: YOUR COMPO STARTING GROUPS LADIES AND GENTLEBODS....

Post  Leigh36295 Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 am

Lol well until you get to 1000 calories burnt, you get a 20 point achievement for every 100. I know have a set routine where I'm guaranteed over 100 in around 10 minutes. So to get the blood flowing back into my legs, I'll just play every now and then and still get a nice 20gs at the end of it Wink

Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

YOUR COMPO STARTING GROUPS LADIES AND GENTLEBODS.... - Page 2 Empty Re: YOUR COMPO STARTING GROUPS LADIES AND GENTLEBODS....

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:23 am

Yes everyone can go

They have not updated the data yet, but when they do I am sure it will record only up to 8am (I allowed an hour for safety)

As soon as they have let me get the starting numbers I will post here and if there are and oddities then I can look at some adjustments

The logging in each day bonus will be taken from their streak data and so make sure you play each day between 8 am and 8 am the next day. I think if you were to play say at 6am one day then 9am the next you may well miss a day in the middle.

Keep looking here for more updates but any points you are bagging now will count

Good luck everyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:09 am

Just spotted this which would explain the delay

blogs delayed

Guessing they weren't prepared for our awesomness this morning
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11940

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:40 am

Thanks Tenlo

Good thing about this compo is that its a learning exercise for me so that future events will run smoother

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:43 am

I gained no more achievements since what was already posted in the table yesterday so score was the same when I started Smile
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10124

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:58 am

Everton - now you have this started I can probably offer enough Gears Beta codes to cover anyone in the competition who doesn't already have a code, as a reward for them taking part Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Thanks nite matey

great news

i guess a few folks will already have them but for the rest of us its a fabulous bonus

31 folks in compo so if you have that amount then i guess you will be fine no matter how many people ask

Have sum rep and let me know if its easier for compo members who want one to post here or to pm you for a code (the pm route is prolly best)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:07 pm

ok scores are now updating but streaks are not yet

I have logged the data and it looks fine with only yesterdays points added

Will hopefully get your opening list up later today!

streaks updating now
should have the new scores topic opened very shortly

checked the data now and I am happy with it so your starting scores will be as the new topic states

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Everton wrote:Thanks nite matey

great news

i guess a few folks will already have them but for the rest of us its a fabulous bonus

31 folks in compo so if you have that amount then i guess you will be fine no matter how many people ask

Have sum rep and let me know if its easier for compo members who want one to post here or to pm you for a code (the pm route is prolly best)

Yeah just pm me for a code and I'll check they are in the comp. I'll also double check if they are already playing as I don't want people fishing for codes for their mates etc Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks matey more rep lol

OK then folks

If you are in the compo

AND

You dont already have a GOW3 Beta

AND

you want one!

Please PM Niteowl

anyone not adhering to those conditions will be tweaked on the nipples

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Damn was gonna ask for one for a mate as it's his bday sniff sniff Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Mighty fine offer Niteowl and rep given but I probably won't get round to playing it so I'll pass rather than wasting a code
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14206

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum