The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's tricky it's tricky tricky tricky( new ssx tricky on the way)

5 posters

Go down

It's tricky it's tricky tricky tricky( new ssx tricky on the way) Empty It's tricky it's tricky tricky tricky( new ssx tricky on the way)

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Here is hoping they don't ruin it

Not much news on it so far like what kinda feel it will have just this from the official site.

Redefining the SSX franchise, SSX: Deadly Descents will pit riders versus both mountain and man. Players will explore the story of a team who seek to be the first to descend the faces of the most treacherous mountain ranges on the planet. The team will travel the world to face the worst that Mother Nature can throw at them. From the peaks of the Himalayas, where the air is so thin that riders have to descend through the death zone at breakneck speeds to keep from blacking out, to the solid ice ranges of Antarctica, where a sunlit line is the only survival option when temperatures drop 50 degrees centigrade in the shade. And the mountain isn’t the only danger players will face. In SSX: Deadly Descents the first goal is to survive. The second, in true SSX fashion, is to look good doing it.

Back to top Go down

It's tricky it's tricky tricky tricky( new ssx tricky on the way) Empty Re: It's tricky it's tricky tricky tricky( new ssx tricky on the way)

Post  minkey_monkey Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:21 pm

YAY I hope they do a good job. Loved the previous ones. And after the mess that was shaun whites snowboarding I'm really looking forward to this!
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14210

Back to top Go down

It's tricky it's tricky tricky tricky( new ssx tricky on the way) Empty 3 words.

Post  Cyber_zombi Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:43 pm

ABOUT.
BLOODY.
TIME!!

expanding on that slightly, that trailer looks quite... well, 'dark' compared to previous games in the series, which I'm not sure I'm liking the vibe of, as that was something I really liked about the original games. But, that said I'm sure any form of SSX game would pee over other snowboarding efforts on the 360.
Cyber_zombi
Cyber_zombi
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : CyBeRZoMBi UK
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-03-10
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 6061

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_meta_zombi/sets

Back to top Go down

It's tricky it's tricky tricky tricky( new ssx tricky on the way) Empty Re: It's tricky it's tricky tricky tricky( new ssx tricky on the way)

Post  Tricky34 Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Yeah i agree about being unsure of the darker look of this. Loved SSX tricky with its over the top graphics and stunts.

But i'm sure they can make a decent game out of it.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13302

Back to top Go down

Post  Asurans Progeny Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 pm

hmm, looks good. But how good will it actually be?

All new games that I don't know about, I don't trust will be good.

Was the previous game any good?
Asurans Progeny
Asurans Progeny
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Asurans Progeny
Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2010-02-12
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 6584

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:14 am

ssx tricky back in the day was THE snowboarding game to have well that or cool borders 1 or 2 but still yes it was amazing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:06 am

Latest trailer for this has made me want it even more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:21 pm

looks really good, will be the only snowboarding i'm doing this season unless me and my mates can get our fingers out and get somewhere booked!
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9077

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Ba5sett wrote:looks really good, will be the only snowboarding i'm doing this season unless me and my mates can get our fingers out and get somewhere booked!

Yeah me too mate, apart from maybe a couple of sessions at Chill Factore, Manchester.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm

"Antarctica" trailer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:29 pm

This is looking like its gonna be the next game i buy (unless Trials Evolution sneaks out before it).
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum