The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinball FX 2 - Secrets of The Deep Tournament commencing 22/11

+4
kinmad4it
Rainjermaine
Stucowie
RabidHellBunny
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pinball FX 2 - Secrets of The Deep Tournament commencing 22/11 Empty Pinball FX 2 - Secrets of The Deep Tournament commencing 22/11

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Calling all Pinballers. Now is your chance to post the highest score on the Secrets of The Deep table. You have 16 days to do the highest score and the winner will get a 2100 Marketplace points card kindly donated by Bunny and I.

To qualify, add me as a friend, so that I can see who beats me. If I or Bunny win, the prize is all ours mwahahahahahahahah.

Back to top Go down

Pinball FX 2 - Secrets of The Deep Tournament commencing 22/11 Empty Re: Pinball FX 2 - Secrets of The Deep Tournament commencing 22/11

Post  RabidHellBunny Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:01 pm

So the real challenge here is to beat Mambo's 11 million he set tonight!

Don't worry if no one does, I'm sure we will put the prize up again for the next tournament if we get lots of takers for this one.
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : RabidHellBunny
Number of posts : 3375
Registration date : 2009-03-26
TGD Reputation : 141
TGD Elite Member Points : 9151

Back to top Go down

Pinball FX 2 - Secrets of The Deep Tournament commencing 22/11 Empty Re: Pinball FX 2 - Secrets of The Deep Tournament commencing 22/11

Post  Stucowie Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Do you need to buy the tables in this..? I've downloaded the game but not played it yet! lol
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stucowie
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2010-10-27
TGD Reputation : 59
TGD Elite Member Points : 6033

http://gamingbyt-bo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Secrets of The Deep is one of the tables that you unlock when you buy the full version of Pinball FX2. It's 800 microsoft points.

As Bunny said, the target to beat is 11 million (11,429,600 to be precise), but I hope to beat that myself before the tournament is up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:47 am

how do you show the scores

I have a much higher total than that and so I dont see my scores below my current best?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:50 am

Everton wrote:how do you show the scores

I have a much higher total than that and so I dont see my scores below my current best?

There are some icons down the bottom of the table select screen. You should see an icon that matches the one displayed on the Secrets of The Deep table, that will take you to the Tournament Leaderboard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:59 am

cheers matey

great compo

now I need to re create my table topping form

Am really pleased you are driving the scores up as I do like pinball and a challenge!

Wish I had read about this before I had my late night burst of pinny though as I hit a very decent first ball on this, got the ach for beating 10 others and then just backed out to the menu

It could have been a monster!!

And I look forward to smashing my TV and controllers when the Earth Defense compo starts! I hate that table as the sideouts are bastrads. 17 million on ball 1 then lost it and next 2 for nothing all down the right sideout. I dont mind them going between the flippers as then I feel it was me but that table has me losing every ball down the sides! We need a few more players on that as I need to score 24 mill (again!) to beat 10 and thats testing me greatly lol.

Got another 90 ach last night though so not a bad hour of wizzardry

Back to top Go down

Post  RabidHellBunny Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:12 pm

We'll probably keep the tournament Compo's going as long as we keep haivng prizes to give and there is interest, it helps everyone's wizards scores if we keep beating our own best scores. Plus you get Tournament bonuses too.
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  kinmad4it Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Don't the 800 points also unlock a few other tables too?
Think I've got roughly that amount of points going spare at the moment.
kinmad4it
kinmad4it
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : kinmad4it
Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2010-05-09
TGD Reputation : 69
TGD Elite Member Points : 7474

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Any tables you have from the first game carry over into the second
I'll do what i can tho it won't be much, i suck royally at pinball lol lucky to see 5mill on any table

Back to top Go down

Post  ruffriddimz Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:55 pm

just had a couple of goes and got 24,000,000 but offline and it dont add to the comp but it does to my overall score and leaderboards..do i have to post a online score or does my top score count?

looks like a score of about 40,000,000 should be doable.

good competition though mambo/bunny

ruff
ruffriddimz
ruffriddimz
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : ruffriddimz
Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-01-30
TGD Reputation : 27
TGD Elite Member Points : 6105

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:23 pm

ruffriddimz wrote:just had a couple of goes and got 24,000,000 but offline and it dont add to the comp but it does to my overall score and leaderboards..do i have to post a online score or does my top score count?

looks like a score of about 40,000,000 should be doable.

good competition though mambo/bunny

ruff

I need to be able to verify it, so hopefully it will upload to the leaderboard when you next connect.

Back to top Go down

Post  RabidHellBunny Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Mambo isn't making this easy new score to beat 34 million!!!!

He is now banned from playing this table unless someone beats him then he can try and over take.
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Ok so i've now bought the Pinball FX2 core pack, doubt i'll get anywhere near the scores you lot are currently posting, but i'll have a go...
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13302

Back to top Go down

Post  kinmad4it Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Managed to post a pitiful score on the Secrets of the Deep table, only played it the once to see how it plays.
Have to give it some serious time if I've any chance of beating your mighty score.
kinmad4it
kinmad4it
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : kinmad4it
Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2010-05-09
TGD Reputation : 69
TGD Elite Member Points : 7474

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am

lol

I was scoring 31 mill at same time mambo was bagging his 34 mill

tbh i was almost giving up at the end because i thought after 25 mill i was going to win

just shows never to count chickens etc

have finally managed to get that poxy ach on earth defense too with a 30+ mill score
that table is garbage imho
the flippers are poor and the invasion feature starts up even if you are in the middle of a multiball which very nearly had my controller meeting my tv at a high velocity

looks like I might need to high the Deep again though as I have to beat the great Doctor and Ruff.

Back to top Go down

Post  jonesylad84 Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:47 pm

34mil awwwww come on, iv just got 16 and was thinking i was well clear on my friends list....looks like im going to have to send some friend requests to pump me up!!
jonesylad84
jonesylad84
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : jonesylad84
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-07-16
TGD Reputation : 8
TGD Elite Member Points : 5112

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:05 pm

I checked at lunchtime and there was a mere 2100 points between my best score and Ruff's, which ironically is the value of the Microsoft Points card on offer to the winner

I have just checked and he has now posted a beastly 41,099,700 - so that is the new target to beat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:34 pm

How the....?
Even with modding the table the best i could get was 12 mill lol but because i had fiddled with the table it wouldn't post up the score...
Can people Please give us a clue on how to at least break 10mill... give us a chance! lol
As for shitty tables whats up with the rocky n bullwinkle table? All i ever seem to hit is the struts, and all too often i find the ball heading to the run off... i hate pinball lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:08 pm

I just keep hitting the ramps until I get the multiball and then I hit the ramps some more.

I realise that's not a great tip!

Back to top Go down

Post  RabidHellBunny Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:52 pm

I have no idea how they are getting these scores! I was so pleased with the 8mill I got last night but then Mambo got his 34!!!

I'm currently thinking up some more prizes, I think we are going to consistently find that Mambo, Ruff and Everton (sorry if I mised anyone) are in a league of their own with pinball, so to give more chance of us that are not as good of getting a prize I am thinking of tiering it for the next one - will keep you posted.
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  ruffriddimz Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:26 pm

multiball is the way to a top score..i reckon we should be getting to about 60,000,000 really.
cant wait to see where we are in a week!!!!

c'mon dudes lets get some top scores

ruff

mambo- 2100 points that made me laugh when i got it,the thing popped up to say i had overtook you and i looked at it and lost the last ball.grrrrrr
ruffriddimz
ruffriddimz
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : ruffriddimz
Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-01-30
TGD Reputation : 27
TGD Elite Member Points : 6105

Back to top Go down

Post  RabidHellBunny Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 pm

I just got 27.5 million!!! My previous highest was 8million! Just takes practise and Multiball is you friend!!
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 am

And reading the rules of the table helps :/ lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum