The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kinect adventures

Go down

kinect adventures Empty kinect adventures

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:39 am

Kinect adventures

Adventure / Sports game/ family game

Quality of graphics nothing to write home about but as you jumpin around like a buffoon you don't really have time to think ooooh what a nice looking fish.
But don't get me wrong they not horrid they are just what you expect from a 360 title

(Sound) All good water sound effects as it's where you spend most time in the game but the theme music i can see after a few hours will drive you nuts as its just looped.

(Difficulty) Not a hard game at all as it's a family game and to be honest your actually forget about even getting achieves as you having fun.

(Ach points) Id say a easy 800 at least i racked up 90 within 10 mins on it with the kids without even looking at what the achieves was But can see many of us whores finding the 1000 easy

(Brief thoughts) after playing the demo to death was not sold on this but once i got the full game it changed my mind.
Really showed me what the kinect is about get the family together and just having fun but also even when i played alone i really enjoyed it.
also the added bonus of sharing pictures of yourself over social websites is a great idea showing your mates and family what a good time was had by all.
In a nutshell i love this game.
overall score 9/10

Back to top Go down

kinect adventures Empty Re: kinect adventures

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Nice mini review. Its a fun game but I cant see it holding my attention for more than 20 -30 minutes at a time Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum