The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackdown 2... 10 days 7 hours 24 mins 39 secs... the count down has begun

4 posters

Go down

Crackdown 2... 10 days 7 hours 24 mins 39 secs... the count down has begun Empty Crackdown 2... 10 days 7 hours 24 mins 39 secs... the count down has begun

Post  minkey_monkey Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Okay so the countdown has been on the offical xbox site for a while now but for me it feels like it's just begining. I LOVED the demo apart from the fact it was to short, so I sampled a diffrent part it had to offer with each 30 mins I played, orb collecting, mission/ tasks, protecting the people, exploring, plowing through mutants and testing out the cars.

So far I'm impressed and STUIPDLY excited. We have already come to the conclusion that we will need to start a time share rota in our house.

any one else really excited? Got any fave parts to the demo? Any worries, hopes, qualms?

Last edited by monkeys_rock on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was so excited I made mistakes :P)
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14212

Back to top Go down

Crackdown 2... 10 days 7 hours 24 mins 39 secs... the count down has begun Empty Re: Crackdown 2... 10 days 7 hours 24 mins 39 secs... the count down has begun

Post  Leigh36295 Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm really looking forward to it Smile. I did the no time limit glitch and got about 200 of the orbs, was super addictive, even though I knew I wasn't gonna get to keep them.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10130

Back to top Go down

Crackdown 2... 10 days 7 hours 24 mins 39 secs... the count down has begun Empty Re: Crackdown 2... 10 days 7 hours 24 mins 39 secs... the count down has begun

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:14 pm

the original was one of the best titles on the 360

not often i preorder any more

this baby is an exception

a bit of crack always gets me going

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 am

Grr flippin multi quote won't work for me.

@ Leigh
Most games that have collectables do my head in but crackdown, I love collecting the orbs. I think it's because you know your increasing your agility etc at the same time so you feel rewarded each time you get one... Well that's how I feel. Plus some of them can be tricky and fun to figure out how to get it earlier on.

@ Everton
Hahah, I'm quite lucky the other half loves them as well so he pre ordererd it Very Happy So it's free for me haha... though we have to share and go on hour on, hour off rota Sad grr Just hoping Ply send it a couple of days early like they do sometimes because I have a few days off before and he'll be at work so I'll get it all to my self for 2 days lol
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

Back to top Go down

Crackdown 2... 10 days 7 hours 24 mins 39 secs... the count down has begun Empty the 'other half' speaks

Post  Cyber_zombi Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:02 pm

As its already been pointed out, yes I've pre-ordered it ( and the armour better be bloody green like the pre-order pictures show it to be! Evil or Very Mad ) Everton, I'm hoping we're not the only one's who've pre-ordered, cause I'd like to get a couple of people playing through the game if possible. Be warned though mate, if we have to team up the time share means that you'll probably have to keep switching games with me and monkey! lol.
Cyber_zombi
Cyber_zombi
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : CyBeRZoMBi UK
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-03-10
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 6063

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_meta_zombi/sets

Back to top Go down

Post  garymason72 Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:11 pm

i have also pre-ordered it, and will be up for a bit of co-op.
garymason72
garymason72
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Garymason72
Number of posts : 2506
Registration date : 2009-02-16
TGD Reputation : 171
TGD Elite Member Points : 8361

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:13 pm

yays all round

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:23 am

Cyber_zombi wrote:As its already been pointed out, yes I've pre-ordered it ( and the armour better be bloody green like the pre-order pictures show it to be! Evil or Very Mad ) Everton, I'm hoping we're not the only one's who've pre-ordered, cause I'd like to get a couple of people playing through the game if possible. Be warned though mate, if we have to team up the time share means that you'll probably have to keep switching games with me and monkey! lol.

Hey you make that sound like a bad thing! I have mad skills!...And I'm fearless I run straight into the battles haha... And kill myself :S If any one plays this with me don't come near me if I'm driving and your not because I'll prolly end up mowing you down by accident. You have been warned.

Psst... only 8 more days 13 hours 37 mins and 28 seconds...

Come on play send it early!!! (though I have a feeling they won't... usually only end up getting pre releases early when its released on a monday Sad)
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum