The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Borderland DLC to come this year

Go down

More Borderland DLC to come this year Empty More Borderland DLC to come this year

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:44 pm

This is taken from IGN which will make some members very happy Very Happy

Take-Two Confirms More Borderlands DLC
The Secret Armory of General Knoxx best in the series so far.
by Jim Reilly

US, March 3, 2010 - Take-Two president and CEO Ben Feder announced during the company's fiscal 2010 first quarter financial call this afternoon that Borderlands will be getting more downloadable content in the future.

"The Secret Armory of General Knoxx has been the highest scoring and best received in the series, which illustrates the ongoing strength of this new franchise," Feder said.

"We'll continue to support the title with more add-on content, and our approach to digital content for Borderlands gives us a road map for other titles going forward."

Three pieces of extra content have been made available so far for Borderlands. The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, released in November, Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot released in January, and the latest, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, released last month.

Back to top Go down

More Borderland DLC to come this year Empty Re: More Borderland DLC to come this year

Post  KENT HAMMER Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:59 pm

This is a good thing, but it does make you wonder if we are all just getting milked here.
Not too long ago DLC did not exist and they put everything into a full release and everything else would go into a sequel.

I won't miss driving up and down that bloody highway on borderlands either!!
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25634

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

More Borderland DLC to come this year Empty Re: More Borderland DLC to come this year

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Oh happy days! Very Happy

I am really pleased with how the Secret Armory DLC turned out, it was a great piece of DLC and well worth its 800 point price tag... definitely good value for your money. So as long as they keep things going in that vein I will be a happy little bunny, I love Borderlands so anything to expand it's playability further is good in my book... more DLC ftw! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Great news , I am just struggling to find time to play it all. Should have waited for the content on disc as it looks like the packs of 2 lots of DLC will be less that 1600 MS points in pound amount on the shop shelf Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum