The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley

2 posters

Go down

Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley Empty Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley

Post  djilladel Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

February 25, 2010 - Last year fresh new developer Twisted Pixel delivered two great games to Xbox Live Arcade: The Maw and 'Splosion Man. For its next trick, the studio is prepping what it calls a "comedy shooter" named Comic Jumper. A 2D action game taking place in comic books, we are immediately reminded of the SEGA Genesis title Comix Zone. Comic Jumper apparently takes more inspiration from games like Contra and Gunstar Heroes, though. It was unveiled with a trailer at the Penny Arcade Expo last summer, but we haven't heard much about Comic Jumper since then. Today, Twisted Pixel is here to change that.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
djilladel
djilladel
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : dj illadel
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-02
TGD Reputation : 26
TGD Elite Member Points : 5767

Back to top Go down

Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley Empty Re: Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley

Post  djilladel Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:51 am

I loved Splosion Man so I expect good results from this game.
djilladel
djilladel
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : dj illadel
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-02
TGD Reputation : 26
TGD Elite Member Points : 5767

Back to top Go down

Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley Empty Re: Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Released today quite like the look of it but the 1200 points pricetag has put me off as a straight away purchase.

Has anyone else got this today

Also saw this elsewhere

If you've been playing our games, you know that we like to give away free stuff in each game.

In our first game, The Maw, we gave away the first premium dashboard theme. In our second game, Splosion Man, we gave away the first avatar awards. Now with Comic Jumper, we're giving away the first free DLC as an unlockable!

You'll get one free single-player and one free multiplayer level of Splosion Man to check out!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stevilinho Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:22 am

i knew nothing about this game until realse, made by twisted pixel who did the maw and splosion autmatically made me give the trial ago and bam loved it, gameplay is a bit repetitive and and some sections are annoying like the boss battles but hey the amazing comedy, story and dialogue between you and star is hilarious, especially when star is censored in the 2nd comic

9/10 from me and i dont normally like arcade game, i normall buy play day 1 and just forget over pyshical games i can see

if your unsure give the trial a few goes and see if you can grow to like it yourself
Stevilinho
Stevilinho
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stevilinho
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2010-10-10
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 5422

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum