The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nx Rumors Bonanza: Nx concept to be unveiled in March, full console reveal in June. Console launch: Holidays 2016.

2 posters

Go down

Nx Rumors Bonanza: Nx concept to be unveiled in March, full console reveal in June. Console launch: Holidays 2016. Empty Nx Rumors Bonanza: Nx concept to be unveiled in March, full console reveal in June. Console launch: Holidays 2016.

Post  Linkx111 Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:42 am

* NX time I want to hear it with my own ears *

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yet another rumor, albeit a bit more convincing than the others.

Junko Yamamura, analyst of the company Nomura Securities, suggests we might see a concept reveal of the new Nintendo's creature
as early as March 2016, with a full console reveal to be unveiled in June 2016.

Yamamura says:

“We still expect the NX to launch in 17/3. We have lowered our estimates for current consoles to reflect the present situation,
fiercer competition, and what has happened in the past when new hardware is announced.”

Well, let's admit it: the Wii U failed. I loved my Wii U. I still do and play it daily... but it's literally being held on life support
by basically Nintendo's game itself. Which is quite a feat on it's own!

Most importantly, the release date stated on holiday 2016 makes complete sense: this might mean Zelda U could go the
Twilight Princess route and be released on both NX and Wii U.

Do you think it's time for Nintendo to pull the plug and move on?
Linkx111
Linkx111
unaddicted
unaddicted

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-12-10
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 3207

Back to top Go down

Nx Rumors Bonanza: Nx concept to be unveiled in March, full console reveal in June. Console launch: Holidays 2016. Empty Re: Nx Rumors Bonanza: Nx concept to be unveiled in March, full console reveal in June. Console launch: Holidays 2016.

Post  ScotsGamerGeek Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:27 am

The fact that Nintendo are releasing mobile apps intrigues me, it implies that they are moving onto a new market & possibly moving away from console in the same manner as Sega did. However, I can't dismiss the NX console either as there seems to be a lot of rumours flying about it. It's said to be more powerful than the Xbox one but I don't think we will see anything solid this side of E3.
ScotsGamerGeek
ScotsGamerGeek
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : ScotsGamerGeek
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2016-01-05
TGD Reputation : 9
TGD Elite Member Points : 3503

https://scotsgamergeek.com/

Back to top Go down

Nx Rumors Bonanza: Nx concept to be unveiled in March, full console reveal in June. Console launch: Holidays 2016. Empty Re: Nx Rumors Bonanza: Nx concept to be unveiled in March, full console reveal in June. Console launch: Holidays 2016.

Post  Linkx111 Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:28 am

Lol I seriously doubt they're moving away from the consoles at all
Linkx111
Linkx111
unaddicted
unaddicted

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-12-10
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post  ScotsGamerGeek Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:37 am

Linkx111 wrote:Lol I seriously doubt they're moving away from the consoles at all

I don't think they are but stranger things have happened. I'm waiting till E3 to find out more.
ScotsGamerGeek
ScotsGamerGeek
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : ScotsGamerGeek
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2016-01-05
TGD Reputation : 9
TGD Elite Member Points : 3503

https://scotsgamergeek.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum