The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Velvet the hero of Tales of Berseria

2 posters

Go down

Meet Velvet the hero of Tales of Berseria Empty Meet Velvet the hero of Tales of Berseria

Post  Becky Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:27 pm

Namco Bandai have released some info about the heroine of the upcoming Tales of Berseria Velvet. Her artwork and character design is amazing and she seems like the most interesting main character in a Tales game yet, with her left hand transforming to have the power to absorb daemons.

Read the official blurb below,

“I’ll never give up. No matter how many times I have to try, I’ll devour them all.”

Weapon: gauntlet blade – Tribe: Daemon?

Japanese Character Voice played by: Rina Sato.

We introduced you to the world of Tales of Berseria in a previous feature. It’s now time to learn more about its protagonist! Designed by long time illustrator Mutsumi Inomata, Velvet Crowe is the main character of Tales of Berseria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She used to be unpretentious and so companionable and have rich sensibilities and love for her family.

However, the incident three years ago changed her radically. She barely smiles but she has fury and hatred in her heart instead. Velvet, who happened to suppress her true kindness and feed rage, is becoming the existence that shakes the world …

Her left hand is wrapped in bandage is it had transformed by the mysterious power that swallowed her on the day of the event. This left hand wields the extraordinary power like daemons, but it seems her left hand has a different ability from the one that daemons usually have.

In battle, she is a vanguard type character who makes excellent use of her gauntlet blade and kick skills. We’ll have more to say about the gameplay in a future article.

Velvet is our first single protagonist female character! What personality do you wish for her?
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3945

Back to top Go down

Meet Velvet the hero of Tales of Berseria Empty Re: Meet Velvet the hero of Tales of Berseria

Post  minkey_monkey Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:43 am

This looks pretty. I would hope for her to be strong and quick witted.
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14213

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum